Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

I'll make sure I'm there for 9.30am to be on the safe side. Will be driving over from Jarrow through the tunnel in an empty car so if anyone needs a lift from that general area then let me know. Not decided yet whether to go to the match afterwards but would prefer watching it in a pub with everyone if it's on anywhere? Could possibly do the meal afterwards too depending on where and when?

Yeah, any locals know where we could watch? Shark was the usual but not showing it anymore...

I'll make sure I'm there for 9.30am to be on the safe side. Will be driving over from Jarrow through the tunnel in an empty car so if anyone needs a lift from that general area then let me know. Not decided yet whether to go to the match afterwards but would prefer watching it in a pub with everyone if it's on anywhere? Could possibly do the meal afterwards too depending on where and when?

Yeah, any locals know where we could watch? Shark was the usual but not showing it anymore...

Labour Club shows every game.

Get yourself to the Clock... Will be like home from home :lol:

Does that still have the games on? Heard it had just re-opened under new management?

Does that still have the games on? Heard it had just re-opened under new management?

Not 100% sure but i doubt any new management will make sweeping changes in there... Although it's called the Clock it is ironically the place where time stands still... :lol:

I won't be out for anything other than playing the soccer like. See you all at 9:45...bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

Any strip specifications?

Nope

Also B what colour tops we wearing?

I'm bringing Yellow and Red bibs along with a ball...