Today's Football Quiz

Wullie

I remember Pompey reaching the FA semis and getting beat off Liverpool after a replay. We bought Bezza from them just after. Anderton went to Spuds.I remember that Derby side too but cannot for the life of me link the two sides.

EDIT: Except  for Jim Smith that is.

I remember Pompey reaching the FA semis and getting beat off Liverpool after a replay. We bought Bezza from them just after. Anderton went to Spuds.I remember that Derby side too but cannot for the life of me link the two sides.

EDIT: Except  for Jim Smith that is.

You'll not get it like Billy. :lol:

It's the other Powell, not Chris but I can't remember his first name

Darrell Powell was certainly a Derby player and famous for being a Reggae Boy in France 98. Might have been at Pompey before that.

That's the boy, couldn't think of his first name

It's the other Powell, not Chris but I can't remember his first name

Darrell Powell was certainly a Derby player and famous for being a Reggae Boy in France 98. Might have been at Pompey before that.

Ridiculous. :lol: :thup:

Yes it was Darryl Powell :lol:

Midds was right though. How on earth did you think of such a forgettable player[emoji1]

I didn't :lol:

I did two previous questions which I thought were reasonably hard and they were got straight away.

So instead of thinking of players myself I searched things like 'Derby County 1997/98' and browsed the squad in Wikipedia.

• 3 weeks later...

Started learning web design a few months back and decided to make a simple site for more of these 'Guess The Player' type questions.

My website is www.joekonst.com.

Danny Sonner?

Incognito will get all of them.

TBF I googled and got that guy straight away, who says he's not doing the same ;) This guy seems absolutely fucking irrelevant for the football world. So unless you're from that country you SHOULDN'T know who he is.

Started learning web design a few months back and decided to make a simple site for more of these 'Guess The Player' type questions.

Good luck with the site :thup:

Danny Sonner?

You see, this guy definitely googled or he's northern irish.

Danny Sonner?

What? As opposed to having football knowledge built up over 20 years of watching and following football from many countires, many leagues, having extensive knowledge and interest in expatriate footballers from Britain and knowing their career paths. You're that ignorant to think I'd have to be from Northern Ireland to have heard of Danny Sonner?

I clearly Googled it :lol:

Incognito will get all of them.

TBF I googled and got that guy straight away, who says he's not doing the same ;) This guy seems absolutely fucking irrelevant for the football world. So unless you're from that country you SHOULDN'T know who he is.

Good luck with the site :thup:

Tbf I'm not you [emoji6]

Danny Sonner?

What? As opposed to having football knowledge built up over 20 years of watching and following football from many countires, many leagues, having extensive knowledge and interest in expatriate footballers from Britain and knowing their career paths. You're that ignorant to think I'd have to be from Northern Ireland to have heard of Danny Sonner?

:lol: :lol:

Until I read your spoiler I was, fuck me this guy got serious. :lol:

Danny Sonner?

:lol: :lol:

Until I read your spoiler I was, fuck me this guy got serious. :lol:

:lol: So pleased it worked!!