Arsenal 4 - 1 Newcastle United - 13/12/14 Post-match reaction from page 23

BlueStar

The way arsenal played yesterday it wouldn't have mattered much if our fcukwit manager had lined up Dummet in the centre, haidara on the left and cabella on the wing, they were sensational going forward, that front line looked immense.

I think tiote and williamson were the real weak points in our side yesterday, it actually galled me to see a premiership defender so scared of the ball. Goufran did what his dad wants and nothing more... what can we expect?

If taylor and sissoko weren't suspended, would our manager have had the balls to leave gouffbag out? instead of spewing vomit about carefully introducing cabella... no, I doubt it.

Still think on yesterday's form Arsenal would have done us no matter who we put out, I was impressed by their attacking play, shame we were unable to test out that back four more.

Arsenal were too strong. Thought Giroud was excellent - really caused his problems.

Our line up wasn't great - Gouffran just should'nt have played.

Said early in the week - Spurs and Mackems games are huge. Win those and we could have a productive season.

Lose them, and we're fucked.

Football is so f***ing s*** now it's the have and have nots. And we are just 1 in a long list of clubs who are cannon fodder and training practice to the champions league clubs

Never ever will a team outside of the top 6 challenge for anything league wise

It's just the same s*** year in year out....I'm f***ing done with it all

Can't say I agree. Plenty of scope for well run clubs to break into that top four imho.

Are you including NUFC in the 'well-run' category...seriously..?

No. How have you come to that conclusion?

Guest firetotheworks

Didn't even watch this, Gouffran over Cabella, Dummett over Haidara :lol:

It was more Williamson over Dummet that was the problem, tbf. Either way, shit decisions as always. No surprise.

Football is so f***ing s*** now it's the have and have nots. And we are just 1 in a long list of clubs who are cannon fodder and training practice to the champions league clubs

Never ever will a team outside of the top 6 challenge for anything league wise

It's just the same s*** year in year out....I'm f***ing done with it all

Can't say I agree. Plenty of scope for well run clubs to break into that top four imho.

Are you including NUFC in the 'well-run' category...seriously..?

No. How have you come to that conclusion?

Glad to hear it...you had me worried for a minute..