The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Oooh, that was close - Valencia win, GTFI

May have felt like it but pretty sure it was 2-2 :lol:

One of the largest Spanish newspapers incorrectly called it a Valencia win in today's edition, I guess it felt that way a bit :lol:

Valencia have built a nice team; their record against the other top 4 teams (bar us) is pretty good too. It's also a young team so they have ways to go; of course they have had the advantage of not playing in Europe this season so it will be harder for them next year.

They need a top drawer striker too. Alcácer is a damn nice prospect but Negredo and Rodrigo have been largely ineffectual.

One of the largest Spanish newspapers incorrectly called it a Valencia win in today's edition, I guess it felt that way a bit :lol:

Valencia have built a nice team; their record against the other top 4 teams (bar us) is pretty good too. It's also a young team so they have ways to go; of course they have had the advantage of not playing in Europe this season so it will be harder for them next year.

They need a top drawer striker too. Alcácer is a damn nice prospect but Negredo and Rodrigo have been largely ineffectual.

Massive that they got Gaya to sign that new deal otherwise I think he would've been gone in the summer with it being so low.

If they finish 4th and Sevilla win the Europa, Valencia still keep their CL qualifier right?

Massive that they got Gaya to sign that new deal otherwise I think he would've been gone in the summer with it being so low.

If they finish 4th and Sevilla win the Europa, Valencia still keep their CL qualifier right?

Yeah, we would have 5 teams in the CL.

Guest neesy111

Looks like Ancelotti's not gonna sit in the dugout for the rest of La Liga, yesterday's ref reported that Carlo disrespected him after the match and that's gonna mean a touchline ban for him.

Will be get binned end of the season if they don't win anything?

Guest palnese

Looks like that Ruben Loftus-Cheek (?) starts for Chelsea today. Nice of Jose to give him a game before shipping him out on loan for the next 8 years.

Guest firetotheworks

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Jesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Drinking-Water.gif

:lol:

Fantastic usage.