NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Finally arrived. 

Definitely not better quality (pro vs pro) than Castore.

Turns out I'm not as fat as I thought I was. Got XL and am probably an L. Hope they'll let me swap.

I'm so glad the 'fangs' on our shirts and shorts are in black and not white or any other colour like gold, blue, grey or even red. Seeing Argentina in white shorts with the blue fangs on their arse just doesn't seem right.

Edited by nufcjb

14 hours ago, nufcjb said:

I'm so glad the 'fangs' on our shirts and shorts are in black and not white or any other colour like gold, blue, grey or even red. Seeing Argentina in white shorts with the blue fangs on their arse just doesn't seem right.

Ha! i said that exact same thing to my wife last night. 

On 20/06/2024 at 19:00, Kid Icarus said:

Finally arrived. 

Definitely not better quality (pro vs pro) than Castore.

Turns out I'm not as fat as I thought I was. Got XL and am probably an L. Hope they'll let me swap.

The badge is much better on adidas compared to Castore. I think the authetic badge is the best execution of our badge yet. And adidas have a knitted collar where Castore use the same one on pro and replica. But I'd agree the material feels identical and looks very fragile!

34 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

95-96 home remake won't be released until early 2025 according to FH. 

Makes sense to be honest. Theres still two more current kits to release for the coming season, they won't want to impact initial sales by releasing that Remake kit too close. And 'early 2025' is only 7 month away.

Edited by TK-421

Just now, nufcjb said:

I imagine if the release it now or soon, it may outsell all of the upcoming season kits. 

Would assume the Xmas market would be huge though.

First time I saw the training gear today, long sleeved one is smart. Dread to think of the price mind

7 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Could do what I've done?

Screenshot_20240621_073342_Very.thumb.jpg.288d18dfd31e059347756e8a9ece3052.jpg

Try as you might you know it’s not the same. Was one hope with Adidas but if that retro shirt in the video is L/S I’ll take it.  

On 20/06/2024 at 06:55, Kaizero said:

We are ranked as "Elite" by Adidas. You know by looking at the differences between their "Elite" package vs their "Premium" package, most notably that our kits get promoted globally by Adidas themselves and not just nationally (like they do for their "Premium" clubs).

We'll also get a confirmation when we get the away shirt reveal, as "Elite" teams are meant to get a long-sleeve version of their away kit (not the home kit).

However, Adidas also operate with a ranking system for the clubs within each of their sponsorship tiers and more perks are given the clubs at the top of those rankings than the ones below. As far as some light online takes me, it looks like Bayern Munchen, Man Utd, Arsenal and Real Madrid form some kind of Adidas "Big Four".

Never been on the adidas website before, thought I'd test it here in Australia.  This is what their 'football' front page looks like:

image.thumb.png.6daca2034015d7e3756b9b210835b890.png

No sign of us at all - usual suspects.  Clearly adidas don't categorise all of their 'elite' clubs the same way.  In fact, like Leeds and Leicester, there is no sign of us anywhere on their official website.

They're paying us a fair whack, so who gives a shite, ultimately - but if we're really 'elite', then adidas are doing a good job of hiding it.

4 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Never been on the adidas website before, thought I'd test it here in Australia.  This is what their 'football' front page looks like:

image.thumb.png.6daca2034015d7e3756b9b210835b890.png

No sign of us at all - usual suspects.  Clearly adidas don't categorise all of their 'elite' clubs the same way.  In fact, like Leeds and Leicester, there is no sign of us anywhere on their official website.

They're paying us a fair whack, so who gives a shite, ultimately - but if we're really 'elite', then adidas are doing a good job of hiding it.

Maybe that's reflective of the local market in Australia? The Thai Adidas website only features the Euros and Madrid. 

Just now, macphisto said:

Maybe that's reflective of the local market in Australia? The Thai Adidas website only features the Euros and Madrid. 

Most likely.  But the claim is that being 'elite' means adidas market our kits around the world.  Clearly not the case.

3 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Most likely.  But the claim is that being 'elite' means adidas market our kits around the world.  Clearly not the case.

I just checked their site, do they even have the shirt for sale? I couldn't see it. If so then it would make sense not to market the product until they have stock. 

2 minutes ago, macphisto said:

I just checked their site, do they even have the shirt for sale? I couldn't see it. If so then it would make sense not to market the product until they have stock. 

They don't; they also don't stock Leeds or Leicester.  Nor do they stock Flamengo, who are another 'elite' club.  It seems they have seven 'elite' clubs, but only five ... actually are.

4 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

They don't; they also don't stock Leeds or Leicester.  Nor do they stock Flamengo, who are another 'elite' club.  It seems they have seven 'elite' clubs, but only five ... actually are.

Lack of stock might have something to do with the kit being launched quite late. To have both versions of the kit, replica and authentic, available over here 2 weeks after the release is good going in my opinion. I know it's sold well over here as they're now out of stock in most sizes. I'm sure it will be available in Australia soon enough. 

I just checked and they don't have Leeds or Leicester on sale here in Thailand. 

Related, new shirt is on the home page of this site arifootball