NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

26 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

JD Sports selling the home shirt without the SELA logo on the front. Didn't realise this was a thing.

I found a medium with no sela at the silverlink JD.

If I wasn't an absolute bloater I'd have snapped it.

They're really cool; I think Castore have real, genuine talent among their artists/designers. Stuff like that has the potential to be 'iconic' but, like the kits themselves, they just don't stand a chance because the manufacturer shits out a million-and-one designs over the course of a year, meaning nothing has a chance to stand on its own. 

8 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

They're really cool; I think Castore have real, genuine talent among their artists/designers. Stuff like that has the potential to be 'iconic' but, like the kits themselves, they just don't stand a chance because the manufacturer shits out a million-and-one designs over the course of a year, meaning nothing has a chance to stand on its own. 

Add that on to their poor fulfillment record, mediocre quality control and high prices.

56 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I wish their designers with genuine talent could have designed the CL shirt, awful! 

10 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

They could have chosen different colours that didn’t look as bad or style the panel differently. Barely looks like a Newcastle shirt now

IMG_4698.jpeg

Man that is  nasty. But it is UEFA mandated unfortunately. And white box/red numbers is something weve worn historically quite a lot.

Edited by Harry 209

11 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

They could have chosen different colours that didn’t look as bad or style the panel differently. Barely looks like a Newcastle shirt now

IMG_4698.jpeg

Think the white shorts is what makes it barely look like an NUFC kit. Pair of black shorts and obviously the players name across the top and it'll be fine.

10 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

IMG_4698.jpeg

Obviously they had to do it cus it's a ufea regulation, but wish they went with a black panel with a white number...like they did in 02/03

12 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

I like it, if I’m getting champs badges it has to be on that black back shirt for me.

Going to hold out to see if we get to wear either away shirt.

Which black back shirt are you looking at brah that looks white to me?

14 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

I like it, if I’m getting champs badges it has to be on that black back shirt for me.

Going to hold out to see if we get to wear either away shirt.

Despite not normally clashing with anyone, I feel like this group of teams all clash a little with us. Enough to make it annoying.

I just lobbed a CL badge on my third kit. So it's on my home kit and third, but not the green one. So I anticipate we'll be wearing green against PSG.

4 hours ago, SEMTEX said:

Despite not normally clashing with anyone, I feel like this group of teams all clash a little with us. Enough to make it annoying.

I just lobbed a CL badge on my third kit. So it's on my home kit and third, but not the green one. So I anticipate we'll be wearing green against PSG.

For me the possibility is psg away and Dortmund because uefa probably deem yellow and white as clashing.

12 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

For me the possibility is psg away and Dortmund because uefa probably deem yellow and white as clashing.

aye but I was wondering how uefa feel about yellow vs green… and then yellow vs blue with yellow trim :lol: 

fourth kit en route