NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

Glad you are chuffed with it. I’ve got half my work going there buying tops of various clubs :lol: should get a commission 

It's bang on mate, honestly. I take it you just need to be sensible when washing it? Low temp, inside out etc? 

1 hour ago, midds said:

It's bang on mate, honestly. I take it you just need to be sensible when washing it? Low temp, inside out etc? 

I’ve only worn mine once so far and survived a normal wash but yeah I guess  taking care when washing it won’t hurt

Got my 3rd kit shirt today. 

Fits me perfect, a lot better than the home shirt as I went an extra size higher. 

Think they may have felt a bit dizzy when stitching the Newcastle on the badge but other than that I'm pretty happy. 

Screenshot_20230809_155536_Gallery.jpg

1 minute ago, astraguy said:

link?got the same shirt from soccer03 arriving soon 

Not sure if this works 

SHARE FOR REWARDS Hurry! Use My Link Now To Get Up To $20. Enjoy Great Products On DHgate! https://m.dhgate.com/product/national-team-fans-cheerleading-soccer-jersey-vpe-3/411095080.html?storeInvitationCode=ff9c75d2cc9f4eecac1552f4ca0a129c|-|411095080&shareToken=1B801CD94F8E954CC7B9A23123F2087F14F6446F90B65EABD6FEB61223E0801B66AD39843CF4148651E901B6D8AB9B7733B686DFC3BDA33A

5 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Not sure if it’s your lighting but it looks more yellow in tone than neon?

Yeah the sponsor is definitely yellow, they obviously didn't realise the colour change and just matched it to the Castore and club badge colour. 

2 hours ago, midds said:

I've stopped washing mine inside out as on last season's home shirt the fun 88 stuck to itself and peeled off. I just keep them the right way out and wash at 30c and never had a problem.

11 hours ago, midds said:

Got the name and number too :thup:

Was exactly 2 weeks from ordering to delivery

Looks canny that, what's the name and numbering look like on the back, similar to the real deal? 

31 minutes ago, Oregon_Geordie said:

Some of these knockoffs are absolutely horrific like, got to be said. Like something you'd win at the Hoppings.

The crests look like they were drawn by Stevie Wonder and are 20% too small.

I guess that's why they are 70% cheaper.

Hey guys!

We've recently had a delivery from the NUFC club shop as we work with club shops all around the world. I just wondered if anyone is interested in some of the Newcastle Items we have in bulk? Most of these are worn by the staff/players too! and mainly  joggers.

7 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Do you have any underpants that have been worn by Jason Tindall ?

Asking for a friend

For some reason i can't seem to upload photos here, but I'm assuming you know who these are!

https://gyazo.com/17630f8c14c859b2f976eff3e9bb2cec

https://gyazo.com/fab018fb57d8ee2b7db112af0cbecb34

https://gyazo.com/d53bae31764898e52b7d77f6ac203d70

9 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Do you have any underpants that have been worn by Jason Tindall ?

Asking for a friend

I'm that friend.

Can you guarantee that these have not been washed and I can still immerse myself in tindall oud?

55 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I'm that friend.

Can you guarantee that these have not been washed and I can still immerse myself in tindall oud?

I’ve heard if you rub the unwashed gusset behind your ears and head down the bigg market, you basically end up in an orgy within  minutes. 

Edited by FLUMPO235

4 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

I’ve heard if you rub the unwashed gusset behind your ears and head down the bigg market, you basically end up in an orgy within  minutes. 

Aye, my mam said that happened to her too 

Edited by bobbydazzla