NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

The Man United and Arsenal home kits are nice. I think their elite home kits sans Juve have been class?

Aye Man Utd’s and Arsenals are decent. It’s their away kits though that are a bit ‘out there’. No idea why they always fart about with Juves kits for some reason. Bayerns shirts are lovely. 

The training gear is what I’m looking forward to most tbh for five a side and dog walking. 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Aye Man Utd’s and Arsenals are decent. It’s the way kits thought that are a bit ‘out there’. No idea why they always fart about with Juves kits for some reason. Bayerns shirts are lovely. 

The training gear is what I’m looking forward to most tbh for five a side and dog walking. 

I think juve do the same shit as Milan and Inter now and their kits there are more fashion than anything else. 

A proper redo of our grandad collar incoming?

1 minute ago, GEFAFWISP said:

I'm all for the absolute embarrassment of an Adidas away strip, rather some tripe to look back on in 20 years with silly zig-zags than permanently playing in Saudi Green away from home.

Feel like the Saudi green push is coming from the club. Said tons of times in the doc that they want to be the biggest club in Saudi, this could be their way of oushing it. 

4 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I think juve do the same shit as Milan and Inter now and their kits there are more fashion than anything else. 

A proper redo of our grandad collar incoming?

Maybe yeah. This is their current template + stripes. Think there’s not enough stripes on it tbh. 

No doubt I’m in the minority here but I think the 1999-2001 home shirt was their best for us. I think the 99-01 and the 03-05 home shirts had the perfect width for stripes and the perfect amount of stripes on it.  

IMG_0299.jpeg.de36e4232a5591d3472b71bda09afb2a.jpeg

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

1 minute ago, Jordan said:

Feel like the Saudi green push is coming from the club. Said tons of times in the doc that they want to be the biggest club in Saudi, this could be their way of oushing it. 

Aye, I just hope they relegate it to a 4th kit or use other colours from next year, already sick of green after last two.