NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

valencias-mista-r-kisses-the-trophy-a.jp

This one? I had it too funnily enough. Got it for Christmas along with:

758bbde85bdb-cafugolgaatasaryninu7d.jpg

I would be just as happy receiving such gifts now as I was when aged 11. :lol:

Spoke to the chap whos painting it.....if an infinite number of people had an infinite number of guesses in an infinite amount of time, they would still not guess who he is. Hint, it's NUFC related.

10 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

Spoke to the chap whos painting it.....if an infinite number of people had an infinite number of guesses in an infinite amount of time, they would still not guess who he is. Hint, it's NUFC related.

I was going to say Joe Willock but if it's NUFC related it doesn't necessarily mean a player...

I wonder if they’ll use it as a sneak peek at the new home strip…

only time will tell…..

we shall see……

but probably not…….

Based on the confirmed 24-25 adidas template and the leaks that we've heard about it being similar to the 02-03 kit and having blue trim, I think we can probably expect something like this. The red numbers might go too, but I'm loathe to lose them personally. 

preview-2024-02-02T13_02_10_202Z.thumb.png.18210528802ee079b4f35adfe0a6caab.png

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Based on the confirmed 24-25 adidas template and the leaks that we've heard about it being similar to the 02-03 kit and having blue trim, I think we can probably expect something like this. The red numbers might go too, but I'm loathe to lose them personally. 

preview-2024-02-02T13_02_10_202Z.thumb.png.18210528802ee079b4f35adfe0a6caab.png

that'd be alright. although I think the reported grey is meant to be a bit more silver? similar to the one from the 80's

honestly, I'm not that fussed on the red numbers. I prefer them over the likes of gold and blue, but ideally would love to stick with just black/white.

it's only a matter of time before they do something mad and have a zany bright pink or lime green accent colour. not for this kit, but I bet adidas do it at some point the radgies. if it's done properly, it could be class, and open up a whole new world of possibilities!

45 minutes ago, Big River said:

that'd be alright. although I think the reported grey is meant to be a bit more silver? similar to the one from the 80's

honestly, I'm not that fussed on the red numbers. I prefer them over the likes of gold and blue, but ideally would love to stick with just black/white.

it's only a matter of time before they do something mad and have a zany bright pink or lime green accent colour. not for this kit, but I bet adidas do it at some point the radgies. if it's done properly, it could be class, and open up a whole new world of possibilities!

It's hard to know because that 80s rumour was before another one about the blue trim. Not sure if they'll do both. 

Aye, call me mental, but I'd love one with flashes of orange like. 

46 minutes ago, Big River said:

This has always been my favourite style for numbers.

blogger-image-193950632.jpg

That was a classic and stands the test of time in my opinion. Ideally the shirt would have a striped back and they would find some way to provide the numbers already made up onto the patch, although that might be tricky for personalised kits where the name/number combo isn't one of the named squad. When that shirt came out I cut a black square of cloth, added the iron-on numbers that you could buy online, and then stuck the patch onto the shirt (with wundaweb I think). It was all do-it-yourself in those days.

Just now, Elma said:

This has always been my favourite style for numbers.

blogger-image-193950632.jpg

That was a classic and stands the test of time in my opinion. Ideally the shirt would have a striped back and they would find some way to provide the numbers already made up onto the patch, although that might be tricky for personalised kits where the name/number combo isn't one of the named squad. When that shirt came out I cut a black square of cloth, added the iron-on numbers that you could buy online, and then stuck the patch onto the shirt (with wundaweb I think). It was all do-it-yourself in those days.

aye, that's class. I loved the McEwan's patch on the front as well. brutalism at its best