NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

You can't go wrong. I didn't realise that i had already ordered stuff from soccer03. Also got myself a 95/96 Robert Lee top and an Argentina Messi one image.thumb.png.fe882811000e7b002240e2c80a6ab552.png

On 06/07/2024 at 14:29, Harry 209 said:

Those shirts are okay but I'm not convinced our designer at adidas has a firm grasp on our history. Yeah we all love the 95-96 away, but its already been redone fairly recently (and quite well) by Puma.

As for that third shirt - how many people actually have fond memories of that? Ruud Guillit and an 11th place finish. And their use of retro badges just seems completely random to me. The 70s-80s badge on the home which is a tribute to the 01-03 shirt makes no sense. And the round NUFn badge belongs on a silver/grey shirt - exactly like this years adidas Real Madrid 3rd shirt in fact. That would have been absolutely perfect and a tribute to genuinely happy times.

I do appreciate that they look like the've used cream on the colour of the away tho, big thumbs up to that. 

That's what I was thinking. My only memory of seeing us in that shirt is going to see us get battered 4-1 at Coventry. 

I'll be honest, and have ordered a Davey Gate home shirt, but its just that I'd never wear a footy shirt outside the house anymore, and usually then only when watching the match (as daft as it might sound), so just can't justify £80 for that compared to £12 delivered for something that will look almost identical.

I have started already and will no doubt continue to buy the Adidas leisurewear, and from the club shop, so I am happy that I'm still putitng money into the club.

1 hour ago, McCormick said:

If we need to sell players before the next PSR deadline, I’m blaming all of you dhgate misers.

[emoji38] TBF i did get a Joelinton one from the club shop for 94 quid. Got a Bruno G one last year from soccer03 and i can't fault it so i'm intrigued to see what these look like.

On 08/07/2024 at 08:39, TK-421 said:

Took the plunge and ordered one each for me and my son, first orders from soccer03.

You used your normal bank acct on soccer03? 

2 hours ago, Izakaya said:

You used your normal bank acct on soccer03? 

Yeah, transaction/amount still listed as pending on my bank account.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Fatwax said:

What the team travels in?images(1).jpeg.48f23ddc46210973dc35324327fcf8d5.jpeg

Like Man City's country and western combo? 

Bring it on, yeeeeehaaaaw

Edited by Groundhog63

It’s July for the away kit, no specific date, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not until after the Euro’s.

August for the 3rd kit, again no specific date, although I would guess it would be the Friday when pre-season starts, or before the regular season starts.

Other merchandise to drop from September at various intervals.

2 hours ago, gdm said:

Bollocks on this man rocking a snide in Adidas home territory after the whole "Germany fining fans wearing fakes for the euros" stories.

15 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

If you buy from the official online shop, can you still take it in the club shop for printing? Common sense died a long time ago so need to be sure....

Would imagine so, if you keep the delivery note to show its from the online store i doubt they would have a problem.

42 minutes ago, Chris L said:

Would imagine so, if you keep the delivery note to show its from the online store i doubt they would have a problem.

Thanks mate. I dunno if anyone has experienced the 'shower curtain' in the temp club store....there's not even a mirror. Defo think it's worth trying on at home before you print