The curse free betting thread

Guest chopey

Guest chopey

As we all know the current betting  thread is cursed, if you mention your bet before it happens there is a 99% chance it will lose. So I'm starting a new curse free thread and I'm going to test it with my bet tomorrow .

BTTS and villa, WBA, Celtic, Rangers and Seville to win 1000 / 1

50p on John 'Worlds Greatest Coach' Carver holding a press conference where he doesn't embarrass himself, the club or the human race in general @ 1000/1

Was going to cover it with £1 on him stripping naked and challenging Simon Bird to an arm wrestle but was only offered 8/11

Guest chopey

We'll see, when I'm £1000 richer tomorrow and everyone slyly starts to use this thread

Guest Roger Kint

PP and 365 dont even do that game yet you can bet on 3rd division Peruvian girls leagues :lol:

PP and 365 dont even do that game yet you can bet on 3rd division Peruvian girls leagues :lol:

Some of the stuff they offer in-play is fucking ridiculous. The other day they were offering live odds and updates from games in the Palestine West Bank League. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Some of the stuff they offer in-play is fucking ridiculous. The other day they were offering live odds and updates from games in the Palestine West Bank League. :lol:

:lol: Some of them even have live footage too, was one that looked like it was being played in an empty car park