Inquest

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The biggest problem for me is the overall management structure (board and team), recruitment policy and ambition.  We first needs to define our ambitions, which Ashley has now done (in theory), i.e. finally win something.

To win something you need a winning formula and ours has simply failed over the last 8 years.  To me, recognition of this is the most important factor, without it, nothing will change and we are in for much of the same.

We need a fresh blueprint and people that are well qualified to manage that so if that means a new MD, Head of Recruitment (Carr) then so be it.  The entire first team training and management structure (and the medical people) all need to go IMO.  For too long mediocre standards have been accepted for too long. We have too many injuries, insane recovery periods and above all a complete lack of tactical and genuine "training" for the players.  If we are sticking to the policy of buying players with potential to sell on, I have to real issue with that. However, they need to be the right players to start with and they need to develop to increase in value.  For me this has been the most shocking aspect of our team for sometime now.  Players look ok when they arrive and just go backwards. That really needs to change.

Nowt will change. It's just not in his MO to concede defeat and you turn. He was only prepared to disingenuously admit fault for like a nanosecond. Like wullie said eloquently and extensively a hell of a lot is needed and more than they'd care to admit. The main message that I got from it was fuck protests in going nowhere as much as anything.

We need: (Just to be a normal PL club)

1 MD with corporate background

1 CFO

5 coaches

1 head coach

3 wise men for the 'football board'.

7 players (at least 4 Tier one - 1 striker, 1 CD, 1 left back, 1 creative mid) cost altogether 60-70m)

3 meidical, fitness and diet staff

1 sports psychologist

5 scouts

3 youth development team

1 video analyst

1 game researcher (Oppostion)

2 media and PR handlers

2 marketing and brand development officers

1 fan social networking bloke

1 fan board member

1 fixer

1 Entertainments officer

42 NEW PEOPLE.  :whistle:

etc......:lol:

100m should cover all of that.  :frantic:

You get the feeling that walking through the 'offices' of SJP is a bunch of empty cubes, desks and offices with maybe 4 or 5 people on-site. Charnley, Irving (now gone), Wendy, and that other PR bloke.

1 CFO

5 coaches

1 head coach

7 players (at least 4 Tier one - 1 striker, 1 CD, 1 left back, 1 creative mid) cost altogether 60-70m)

1 sports psychologist

5 scouts

3 youth development team

1 video analyst

2 media and PR handlers

1 fan board member

1 fixer

1 Entertainments officer

Not sure if true but i was told on Sunday that after we lost the 2 video analysts who followed Pardew to Palace we have Peter Beardsley's son doing that role now!

1 CFO

5 coaches

1 head coach

1 sports psychologist

5 scouts

3 youth development team

1 video analyst

2 media and PR handlers

1 fan board member

1 fixer

1 Entertainments officer

Love it

Not sure if true but i was told on Sunday that after we lost the 2 video analysts who followed Pardew to Palace we have Peter Beardsley's son doing that role now!

http://www.myabgc.com/resources/kid-on-computer.jpg

http://www.myabgc.com/resources/kid-on-computer.jpg

Looks more like Carver's son.