Emre's goal celebration.

Optimistic Nut

I'm a moslem too, so I believe he made a thankfull expression to His God.

Just like you lot when you make cross sign in certain situation.

I hope it doesn't bother anyone there.

yes, Ideally we do it towards mecca if we can manage it.

No, we're not terrorist (at least 99,99..%) of us.

I hope It's Ok for moslem to be a toon supporter.

Sorry for my english

and i hope its okey for a toon supporter to not be part of any known or to-be-known religion!:)

Absolutely OK with me mate.

I just want to say that :

No one should offended with other people's faith.

It's a personal choice, and we have to respect that.

After all, It's performance/goals that count on the pitch

what i find offensive about most religions is that they expect everybody to agree with them and how preachers try to persuade me that i am an idiot for not believing their religion. I don't want to walk into town to hear a christian preach about god and try to change the way i live my life because he or she  is religious and lives their life by their faith. I don't mean to be offensive to anybody on the forum atall, I know muslims, christians and sikh's and have good relationships with them as people but i cannot accept their religion and wish for it not to have to be a part of my life, just because they believe it should be a part of theirs.

Hold on a second...

what a load of bollocks. Can you not see the irony in this. Emre is making religion (if indeed it was a religous gesture - but tbh who gives a fuck) part of his own life. He's not compelling anyone to join him on a pilgrimage or owt. The only person wishing to interfere in anyone else's life is you.

I'm not religous but i live my life by a moral framework that i have developed in the last 29 years of my life, part of which if i really thought about it and wrote it down would be live and let live. You should think about what youre saying and why it offends you. Do your friends of other faiths get pissed off when you tell them to talk to the hand cos you dont want to know about their religious shit!

Guest hawayman

Religion is the cause of almost all wars and terrorism in the world and as can be seen in this thread plenty of arguments too. Never believed in god never will, load of shite as far as I'm concerned but if anyone does believe it doesn't bother me as long as they don't try to push it down my throat.

As for Emre's celebration what the hell as long as he scores.

Guest AceDeuce

im not religous and i will never be. actually i hate religion.

every weekend i see hundreds of goals in every european league.

i also watch brazilian and argentinian league. i see tons of players making christian handsigns on their chest etc.

and i really give a f*** about it. who the hell cares? if the goal was worth it, he could show his ass to the away fans

and i still dont care (maybe i laugh a little). just cause he lay down to ground everybody now thinkin: this muslim guy offended me and the holy nufc pitch!!

you guys should watch some jamaican football. that guys pop out some joints and start smokin after scoring one!!

Guest NorthRock
you guys should watch some jamaican football. that guys pop out some joints and start smokin after scoring one!!

Have you seen Greek players :august31:

Have you seen Greek players :august31:

last time i really saw some greek players they were wandering round a pitch in lisbon with a trophy

Fuck religion.  The bible was all made up anyways.  What would happen if i told someone I'd just spoke to God, or seen a vision?  You'd call me crazy, yet nobody calls anyone from the bible like Moses or Mohammed or even Jesus crazy.

Fuck religion.  The bible was all made up anyways.  What would happen if i told someone I'd just spoke to God, or seen a vision?  You'd call me crazy, yet nobody calls anyone from the bible like Moses or Mohammed or even Jesus crazy.

Gosh why hasn't anyone seen it like this before?  You've utterly and completely shattered the very notion of faith into nothingness.  Crushed in the grip of this perfect, flawless logic presented here I don't see how any person of the cloth could even go on.  Truly and fantastically brilliant.  Post more. 

Gosh why hasn't anyone seen it like this before?  You've utterly and completely shattered the very notion of faith into nothingness.  Crushed in the grip of this perfect, flawless logic presented here I don't see how any person of the cloth could even go on.  Truly and fantastically brilliant.  Post more. 

OMG you can yooz big wordz.

what i find offensive about most religions is that they expect everybody to agree with them and how preachers try to persuade me that i am an idiot for not believing their religion. I don't want to walk into town to hear a christian preach about god and try to change the way i live my life because he or she  is religious and lives their life by their faith. I don't mean to be offensive to anybody on the forum atall, I know muslims, christians and sikh's and have good relationships with them as people but i cannot accept their religion and wish for it not to have to be a part of my life, just because they believe it should be a part of theirs.

Hold on a second...

what a load of bollocks. Can you not see the irony in this. Emre is making religion (if indeed it was a religous gesture - but tbh who gives a F***) part of his own life. He's not compelling anyone to join him on a pilgrimage or owt. The only person wishing to interfere in anyone else's life is you.

I'm not religous but i live my life by a moral framework that i have developed in the last 29 years of my life, part of which if i really thought about it and wrote it down would be live and let live. You should think about what youre saying and why it offends you. Do your friends of other faiths get pissed off when you tell them to talk to the hand cos you dont want to know about their religious shit!

you missed the point my friend.

Guest optimistic nit

This thread is off its fucking tits.

never was a truer word spoken :lol:

gods a mackem btw. neatly explains the last 37 years and the actions of a good few bishops in one theory.

This thread is off its f***ing tits.

never was a truer word spoken :lol:

gods a mackem btw. neatly explains the last 37 years and the actions of a good few bishops in one theory.

spookily enough i recently saw on a mobile phone some mackems banging their bishops over a 16yr old :shock: