Emre's goal celebration.

Optimistic Nut

I can't think of any alternative, unfortunately.

I have a terrible feeling that the person you offended might have been white though.

hmmm, its a thinker  blueconfused.gif

Maybe ban some whites aswell?

I can't think of any alternative, unfortunately.

I have a terrible feeling that the person you offended might have been white though.

hmmm, its a thinker blueconfused.gif

Maybe ban some whites aswell?

Quite ruthless aint you. I hate to get on your bad side,

Guest number9

Im a Muslim as well and I think I know what he was trying to do there,though Im not sure if it is the direction of Mecca he was praying to.Im pleased to see him doing that,and I hope it will become a trademark for him whenever he scores a goal.

I dont think it was anything religous at all what he did. He was shocked he scored I guess cause he has been loosing his confidence over the months he need s more of these he will get better,  unluckily he got injured again ...

Im a Muslim as well and I think I know what he was trying to do there,though Im not sure if it is the direction of Mecca he was praying to.Im pleased to see him doing that,and I hope it will become a trademark for him whenever he scores a goal.

I dont think it was anything religous at all what he did. He was shocked he scored I guess cause he has been loosing his confidence over the months he need s more of these he will get better, unluckily he got injured again ...

Nope, It's religious indeed.

I just impressed he still manage to think of it with that kind of emotional ecstacy (sorry, can't find a better word)

seems like a nice person to me.

Not every moslem did it actualy.

Guest khainufc

I dont think it was anything religous at all what he did. He was shocked he scored I guess cause he has been loosing his confidence over the months he need s more of these he will get better, unluckily he got injured again ...

Nope, It's religious indeed.

I just impressed he still manage to think of it with that kind of emotional ecstacy (sorry, can't find a better word)

seems like a nice person to me.

Not every moslem did it actualy.

Yeap!

i love the way he celebrate...

Just show that he thinking about god....and thanking god on that occasion...Great lads!

I hope it doesn't become a trademark. I'm not religious and never will be, I don't hold anything against people who are religious but personally i don't want their beliefs interfering with my life. Emre is a muslim and I respect that but i don't want to watch him worship on a newcastle united pitch, i think it is unappropriate to brings personal beliefs into football. Just my thoughts.

I hope it doesn't become a trademark. I'm not religious and never will be, I don't hold anything against people who are religious but personally i don't want their beliefs interfering with my life. Emre is a muslim and I respect that but i don't want to watch him worship on a newcastle united pitch, i think it is unappropriate to brings personal beliefs into football. Just my thoughts.

how would it be "interfering with my life" ??  :lol:

Im completely anti-religion but the lad can do whatever the hell he likes and as long as he is scoring he can get out a prayer mate and some statues if he really wants!

Im completely anti-religion but the lad can do whatever the hell he likes and as long as he is scoring he can get out a prayer mate and some statues if he really wants!

As long as he doesn't stop passing the the Christians i don't care.

So you feel the same when a player steps on the pitch, touches the turf and makes the cross symbol on their chest? Or when that Man City player died and France scored and they all raised their finger to the heaven's?

*rolls eyes*

Guest khainufc

percisely

anyway he just thanking god...

So you feel the same when a player steps on the pitch, touches the turf and makes the cross symbol on their chest? Or when that Man City player died and France scored and they all raised their finger to the heaven's?

*rolls eyes*

a cross symbol on the chest is much more discreet than getting on the floor and worshipping something i find offensive. The tribute to the man city player you refer to doesn't mean anything to me personally, to me they are just pointing to the sky.

*rolls eyes*

a cross symbol on the chest is much more discreet than getting on the floor and worshipping something i find offensive. The tribute to the man city player you refer to doesn't mean anything to me personally, to me they are just pointing to the sky.

What do you find offensive about the Muslim faith?

how would it be "interfering with my life" ?? :lol:

percisely

A "god" who believes everybody is a muslim and says so in the Kuran. I don't share Emre's belief that this god should be worshipped after a newcastle goal.

percisely

A "god" who believes everybody is a muslim and says so in the Kuran. I don't share Emre's belief that this god should be worshipped after a newcastle goal.

Who cares, really? Would you prefer him not to score in the future just in case he celebrates like that again?

Do you also go into a rage when you're channel-flicking on a Sunday and you come across Songs of Praise?

*rolls eyes*

What do you find offensive about the Muslim faith?

what i find offensive about most religions is that they expect everybody to agree with them and how preachers try to persuade me that i am an idiot for not believing their religion. I don't want to walk into town to hear a christian preach about god and try to change the way i live my life because he or she  is religious and lives their life by their faith. I don't mean to be offensive to anybody on the forum atall, I know muslims, christians and sikh's and have good relationships with them as people but i cannot accept their religion and wish for it not to have to be a part of my life, just because they believe it should be a part of theirs.

*rolls eyes*

How about when Solano scored his second against Everton at home last season and done the cross on the chest? That's just as discreet as Emre's celebration.

percisely

Who cares, really? Would you prefer him not to score in the future just in case he celebrates like that again?

Do you also go into a rage when you're channel-flicking on a Sunday and you come across Songs of Praise?

I'm not in a rage nor am i wishing emre to never score again. I have a choice whether or not i want to watch song's of praise so it doesn't bother me atall.

you wouldn't want AC Milan's Kaka here then ;)