Copa America 2015

Neil

Neymar needs to calm the f*** down.  HT coming at the right time.

For once I actually support this kind of behaviour. Treatment Neymar gets in South America is ridiculous. He gets yellow cards because of his image and not because of his actions. Look at that yellow and look at the game before. Never yellow cards.

Neymar throwing a strop  :lol:

It's been more amusing since the goal at least.

Colombia dominating after the goal. Been really great to see them play at this tempo again, they really haven't since the WC. Cuadrado when used right is a very good footballer. Still don't know what Falcao is doing there though :lol:

Brazil seem to majorly lack quality central midfielders. The usual smattering of quite good flair players who float around in wide-ish positions to try to support the superstar, but it feels like they don't have genuine creative quality in the middle. Nor do they have a dominating defensive midfielder.... is Luiz Gustavo that much of a miss?

Don't know why Brazilian players fell into their provocation. They won fair and square. Murillo and Bacca's stuff were unnecessary but be the bigger men and just step away from it.

Neymar and Bacca red cards, was it?  Want to see a replay but my feed just  cut off/ended :(  Neymar should have been off eariler in the game for a 2nd yellow anyway, he's like a spoiled school kid

Neymar and Bacca red cards?  Want to see a replay but my feed just  cut off/ended :(  Neymar should have been off eariler in the game for a 2nd yellow anyway, he's like a spoiled school kid

:lol: As if the second completely undeserved booking of the tournament didn't piss him off a bit.

Neymar and Bacca red cards?  Want to see a replay but my feed just  cut off/ended :(  Neymar should have been off eariler in the game for a 2nd yellow anyway, he's like a spoiled school kid

:lol: As if the second completely undeserved booking of the tournament didn't piss him off a bit.

So what if it did. He's meant to be the responsible captain now. Not petulant child when things don't go his way

edit: Just seen his headbutt at the end :lol: What a mug.  Bacca being discreet with the shove too :lol:

Neymar sent off after the whistle and Bacca as well. Wonder what this will mean in terms of suspension...

Headbutt, straight red meaning two game suspension. Here's to hoping we finish 2nd in our group and somehow play Bolivia in the quarters :lol:

:lol: As if the second completely undeserved booking of the tournament didn't p*ss him off a bit.

So what if it did. He's meant to be the responsible captain now. Not petulant child when things don't go his way

edit: Just seen his headbutt at the end :lol: What a mug.  Bacca being discreet with the shove too :lol:

Agree regarding the captain bit, but he isn't captain because of that. That armband represents something else because he's never a captain in a milion years. I'm worried about the qualifiers to Russia because SA refs really have it in for him.

Where'd all the Brazilian CF's go? There are none, or only garbage ones it seems?

Only one plays for Spain. Our only  creative CM also plays for Spain.

Hope Thiago gets the armband back. He's a leader and tried his best tonight again. Only one that I'd give a passing grade to.

How many games is Neymar going to be banned for? 2, at least, surely?

Yeah, should be two. Stupid. But looking at it, it might actually be a blessing in disguise. Peru win + Brazil draw on Sunday to Venezuela might end up with Brazil coming 2nd meaning they could play Bolivia in the quarters if Ecuador doesn't disappoint again.

Not that getting more than two will matter, we'll probably bow out before that, but if he gets three the CONMEBOL lost the plot. Both his yellows should be rescinded while he should get a two match ban for his post-game antics. Also had no idea Bacca did those kinds of things either. He probably should pick the same or more games than Neymar for what he did to Alves as well.