The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

They lost that purely through having no creativity through the middle and Melo being shite. Could maybe have dropped Jovetic deep to help and drive forward a bit. Medel and Melo just punt it anywhere.

Inter are disgusting, an absolute affront to football. Their midfield is a constant horrorshow that Pulis would be proud of.

They lost that purely through having no creativity through the middle and Melo being s****. Could maybe have dropped Jovetic deep to help and drive forward a bit. Medel and Melo just punt it anywhere.

Inter are disgusting, an absolute affront to football. Their midfield is a constant horrorshow that Pulis would be proud of.

:thup: Miranda and Murillo have been outstanding at the back but that midfield has nothing about it. I think I've mentioned it on here before but Llajic (sp?) out wide is generally horrific. He has zero end product, it's embarrassing at times.

They lost that purely through having no creativity through the middle and Melo being s****. Could maybe have dropped Jovetic deep to help and drive forward a bit. Medel and Melo just punt it anywhere.

Mancini loves it. The embodiment of the Italian football stereotype.

Giroud begins his evening of spending time on the floor complaining to a ref who has long since moved on.

Didn't think anyone disliked Giroud as much as me [emoji38]

I don't even know why :lol: He's actually fine against the chaff (and there's a lot of it), but he's so fucking useless against a good side.

Giroud begins his evening of spending time on the floor complaining to a ref who has long since moved on.

Didn't think anyone disliked Giroud as much as me [emoji38]

I don't even know why [emoji38] He's actually fine against the chaff (and there's a lot of it), but he's so fucking useless against a good side.

Aye exactly my feelings as well