Lockwood Cup 3rd edition. Saturday October 15th, 22nd or November 5th???

Guest neesy111

If your not on my team I would probably wear them.

I am, the teams were posted a few pages back.

Teams are:

Blues

Sifu (Confirmed)

NUT (Confirmed)

M4 (Confirmed)

Jimburst (Confirmed)

Yorkie (Confirmed)

Ian W (Confirmed)

Halcyondaze (Confirmed)

LFEE (Confirmed)

Reds

SDBS (Confirmed)

JB (Confirmed)

NEEJ (Confirmed)

Slim (Confirmed)

Heza (Confirmed)

Neesy (Confirmed)

Spaceman (Confirmed)

SEMTEX (Confirmed)

I'm bringing ball, a pair of gloves and the trophy.

:thup: wonder if Sifu is bringing a pair with him.

I will indeed be bringing gloves.

Your a gentleman and a scholar :thup:

Might be outlandish of me but can I start in net?

It is lovely to read of something commemorative like this happening. Hope you bear that in mind when considering kicking one another!  That said, good punch-up afterwards is fine in my book  ??? Only kidding, hope you all have a wonderful time. Good on ye chaps.

I'm bringing ball, a pair of gloves and the trophy.

:thup: wonder if Sifu is bringing a pair with him.

I will indeed be bringing gloves.

Your a gentleman and a scholar :thup:

Might be outlandish of me but can I start in net?

Can't see anyone having a problem with it. We can sorts subs and rotation out before KO 2x50mins at 7-A-Side level will be energy sapping.

Could do two matches? Mix the teams up for the second go?

Trophy could go to which ever of the four teams scores the most goals.

I just fear that more or less a straight 100 minutes at 7-a-side, with the same teams, will descend into a bit of a repetitive fuckabout with a couple of the fitter lads just walking around the likes of myself. :lol:

I'm only basing it on my training sessions, which have a very similar format to this. Couple hours 7-a-side, with everyone dying to call it a night by the end. :lol:

Whatever though, really. Was just throwing the idea out there. :thup:

Have to agree with Yorkie like. It could get very boring very fast if one team is way better than the other after 15 minutes. :lol:

It's not like 11-a-side where you can have a breather between throw-ins, corners, etc. or the attack have a rest when the ball's at one end and the defence when it's up the other. It'll be end to end and pretty fast paced non-stop.

Why don't we have two games - 25 mins each way. 5 minute half time break on the first game. Second game 10 minute break. At the end the two winning teams from the two games have a pen shoot-out. 3 players from each winning side to keep it nice and quick to decide the ultimate champions.

Why don't we have two games - 25 mins each way. 5 minute half time break on the first game. Second game 10 minute break. At the end the two winning teams from the two games have a pen shoot-out. 3 players from each winning side to keep it nice and quick to decide the ultimate champions.

Something like this might work. I'd go with two 25 minute halves with a 5 minute break first off. If it's even Stevens carry on for another 50 mins (with a break, obviously), if it's painfully obvious one team is better than the other then we can mix the teams up.

Guest neesy111

PM's sent, can someone quote me back the PM, the stupid PM system wouldn't allow me to add him and I forgot to save it in send items.  :doh: