Portland Timbers 4 - 3 Newcastle United (Game link in OP)

Nobody

McClaren has been pissing and moaning about the tour, looks like he doesn't care about this match either. Looks like he has told players to just use it as a fitness test but take care of themselves and stay injury free to get home. Honestly madness neither Williamson or Lascelles are playing.

Bit dissapointing like for fans that travelled or stayed up late to watch it. Its basically a training match.

McClaren has been pissing and moaning about the tour, looks like he doesn't care about this match either. Looks like he has told players to just use it as a fitness test but take care of themselves and stay injury free to get home. Honestly madness neither Williamson or Lascelles are playing.

Bit dissapointing like for fans that travelled or stayed up late to watch it. Its basically a training match.

Well, yeah....

I think this is very much the case. Surely he wouldn't put out this ludicrous back 4 otherwise.

Guest Gomez

Honestly can't think of a bigger waste of a shirt than Gouffran. When was the last time he actually broke into a full fun rasther than a lazy jog?

At least Obertan, between looking completely bemused at the fact that he's somehow ended up on a football pitch, sometimes runs at him manand you can see what Williamson is MEANT to be doing, he's just shit at it..

Gouffran? I don't even know what he's trying to do apart from try not to bust out laughing that he's getting paid £30k for wandering around at a half pace jog...

Fuck there goes the optimism.. where did I put my xanax?