Who Is NUFC's Worst Player?

Guest firetotheworks
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

Obertan is one of the worst players we have ever had given he cost what like 3m quid, was bought from Man Utd and was once considered a talent of huge potential. He is a coward and thick as fuck. He has pace, but cannot run with the ball at his feet where as off the ball his runs are him basically running. So for me its him quickly followed by at least 10 others! We have some dross!

Aye that's it, he looked decent for a couple of games too. More than light bulb heeds ever done.

scored against Leicester last year to get us three points

Guest firetotheworks

Have we ever sunk lower as a fan base than when we, unironically, coined 'Iron Mike'?

'Pardiola'

Nah, Iron Mike is far worse. Pardiola's always been a sarcastic thing.

Not during the 5th season it wasn't like. Not saying it wasn't tongue in cheek, but it definitely wasn't sarcastic.

Have we ever sunk lower as a fan base than when we, unironically, coined 'Iron Mike'?

'Pardiola'

Nah, Iron Mike is far worse. Pardiola's always been a sarcastic thing.

Not during the 5th season it wasn't like. Not saying it wasn't tongue in cheek, but it definitely wasn't sarcastic.

I didn't think it went back that far. My bad if it did.

I voted Elliot but to be honest in my 30 odd years supporting nufc I have seen much worse players than any of our current crop

d

O0 agree. I haven't seen enough of some of the players to justifiably give them the black spot. Just on sheer frustration caused, and almost certainty that there's nothing more to give, from somebody who has had a long enough shot at their preferred position: Obertan.