Newcastle United 1-2 Watford - 19/09/15 - Post-match reaction from page 21

Greg

Sissoko-3 :spit:

That's because apparently it looked like he didn't care.Unfortunately there are plenty of mongs in St James who will swallow this sort of bullshit.

It actually annoys me how many fans seem to not rate Sissoko. Typed Sissoko into the search bar of twitter yesterday and the abuse he gets on what I thought was a very good performance is amazing. Hope he leaves and proves those mongs wrong

Yesterday was the first decent game he played since Southampton. He's never decisive, never influences a game so much that we might win it (since his first couple of games).

I think one player playing a big part in creating two great chances(Janmaat goal and Cisse sitter) is influencing a game that we might win it

As stated, 6 games 2 decent performances if you're generous.

I don't like what he's got tbh.

He was way better than decent yesterday like

That's because apparently it looked like he didn't care.Unfortunately there are plenty of mongs in St James who will swallow this sort of bullshit.

It actually annoys me how many fans seem to not rate Sissoko. Typed Sissoko into the search bar of twitter yesterday and the abuse he gets on what I thought was a very good performance is amazing. Hope he leaves and proves those mongs wrong

Yesterday was the first decent game he played since Southampton. He's never decisive, never influences a game so much that we might win it (since his first couple of games).

I think one player playing a big part in creating two great chances(Janmaat goal and Cisse sitter) is influencing a game that we might win it

Fine, if you're that hard for him. 1 better than decent performance, 1 decent performance, 4 piles of shit.

Fine, if you're that hard for him. 1 better than decent performance, 1 decent performance, 4 piles of shit.

:lol:

[emoji38]

;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my god.

Florian THAUVIN 4

Was content to jog around at times as the game passed him by

:lol: He ran his bollocks off the poor cunt.

Was about to say that. You could see his silly hair waving all over the place every time he lost the ball busting a gut to get back.

Sissoko was fucking awful, no idea why people are defending him, didn't challenge for a single header (the fact hes shit in the air isn't the point) was outmuscled by far smaller players and gave up every time he lost the ball, which was very fucking often.

Janmaat was abysmal defensively as was Colo and Haidara, Mbemba was head and shoulders above anything else on the pitch.

Colback was his usual pointless self, same with Wijnaldum, Thauvin worked his arse off the entire game and was our most dangerous player bar Janmaat but his final ball was terrible, the same tired chip into the keepers arms every time.

Cisse needs no explaining and Perez was utterly ineffective, mainly because he was the only one trying to make something happen.

thought that the sissoko/janmaat partnership was the only way we were going to get anything out of the game on Saturday.

Not a huge fan of sissoko but I thought he ran his bollocks off second half to try and get a result

Guest Roger Kint

thought that the sissoko/janmaat partnership was the only way we were going to get anything out of the game on Saturday.

Not a huge fan of sissoko but I thought he ran his bollocks off second half to try and get a result

:thup: