C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

:lol: Get a look at this absolute fucking fraud in his cute little glasses the prick.

:lol: Don't think I'll be able to stick this out.

:lol: Remember, they lose every match.

They lose every match, man. Appointment TV, man.

:lol: Can't believe they started the ep off blaming the keeper. They'll be blaming someone new every week, and he'll be in an undisclosed location dressed like a twat shitting platitudes from his wormy lips.

:lol: Can't believe they started the ep off blaming the keeper. They'll be blaming someone new every week, and he'll be in an undisclosed location dressed like a twat shitting platitudes from his wormy lips.

:lol: Literally the first thing they did. There's going to a string of bodies thrown under the bus by Pards by the time this series is over.

:lol: Literally the first thing they did. There's going to a string of bodies thrown under the bus by Pards by the time this series is over.

:lol: I hate him so much.

Hopefully we get to watch that pre match briefing. I've got to see why his teams come out so motivated.

How can you sit through this? It can't be good for your health man. :lol:

:lol: The episode opened with the keeper getting blamed for the loss. The spin on display is hilarious. He's barely been in it. You just know he'd be in every scene if they weren't in the midst of shitting the bed. It's laughs, man. They're building up the Hennessy moment like the Kennedy motorcade is turning down Elm Street.

Are Gervais and Merchant producers on this? They fucking have to be :lol:

:lol: That was 100 percent some shit they would do. I've never even fucking seen the Office and I know that's from the fucking Office.