Today's games

Nobby

Guest kingdawson

Indeed, very much looking forward to it. I'd happily watch it even if we got beat heavily. Not looking forward to watching Spurs win 5-1 though...

and why's that :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

Indeed, very much looking forward to it. I'd happily watch it even if we got beat heavily. Not looking forward to watching Spurs win 5-1 though...

3 guesses ;)

Because I don't like Tottenham and I don't like seeing them do well.

The Matt Taylor goal can now be seen on a certain website that you tube.

Goal of the Season by a long way, and makes his effort at Sunderland last year look a tap-in.

Guest DONTOONER

"I would never class rooney class as he is very inconsistent and never improved as much as everyone would have though since his move from everton."

how good did you think he would be lyke?

Rooney his all the potential to be world class imo...his touch and control amazed me for his age....his Powerful runs and shots made him look unstoppable....

Everton to Man utd is a very big step up ........i was bemuse when he played his 1st game for them......not sure but i think he got a hat trick or two goals......

well from comparing him when he was at everton and now at man utd..imo he improved but still with a player of his raw potential....people actually think he might be the next big  star like pele or mara

I reckon messi would be the new lengend of the decade following the likes of Zidane-----> Ron ------> ???(messi) (Rooney) (Milner bluebigeek.gif)

Rooney is by no means the finished article but he is a class above most for his age and has all the tools to become world class.

He did score a hattrick btw, champions league game?

Yup, Fenerbahce.

Rooney has been overhyped a lot of people but there is no doubting his class.

Guest smoggeordie

taylor's goal was world class.

Nice of you to say so. Just a regular tap in for wor Steve but if you want to praise him...