The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

So Moyes an overly cautious manager, grows some balls, and starts two out and out forwards together and look what happens. When are we going to see the same thing?

You aren't comparing Moyes and Benitez are you?

Unlike some on here I've never rated Moyes, it's unbelievable he can still get a job. However seeing Gayle/Mitrovic isolated up front next season is not something to look forward to.

So Moyes an overly cautious manager, grows some balls, and starts two out and out forwards together and look what happens. When are we going to see the same thing?

Unlike some on here I've never rated Moyes, it's unbelievable he can still get a job. However seeing Gayle/Mitrovic isolated up front next season is not something to look forward to.

If there was any evidence of that happening, then so would I, fortunately there isn't.

Why would they be isolated up top? They haven't looked isolated up front for us recently

What in the hell are you talking about, man?

This Irish commentator is a joke. Spends about 10 minutes saying how ronaldo she goal will be going down in the history books despite being a massive deflection and going on off varane, and then goes crazy for a world class save which was going a yard wide