The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

All the suspicion of the 3 at the back for Chelsea this game has proved silly, Chelsea have always got a spare man at the back to sweep up when Leceister try and get the ball up early, never threatened by their usual ploy. Leicester need Mahrez to turn up.

All the suspicion of the 3 at the back for Chelsea this game has proved silly, Chelsea have always got a spare man at the back to sweep up when Leceister try and get the ball up early, never threatened by their usual ploy. Leicester need Mahrez to turn up.

You mean get on the pitch?

oops lol

oops lol

It's alright I'm just bitter as he's in my draft league team. [emoji38]

What's gone wrong with Batshuayi. Can't work out why he's not featuring.

Even when i see his name i struggle to understand how you're supposed to spell it [emoji38]

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161015/e070890c21ca58fba5a5ed4ba503b9f1.jpg

What's gone wrong with Batshuayi. Can't work out why he's not featuring.

[emoji38] Dude is a nightmare in PES.

He made two sub appearances in first two games of season. Goal and an assist in 23 minutes. Then barely featured since, I can't work it out.