The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Alli is so good can't wait to see him benched in favour of Rooney at the next england game

England really need to be looking at playing that 3-4-3 as so many England players are playing in it and doing well.

Rooney can play Erikkssen's position in it for England. So both he and Alli behind Kane. Although ideally it should be Lallana with Alli really. Lots of options though.

Rose and Walker are absolutely brilliant in those wing back positions. Cahill and Dier are used to playing in a back three now. Central midfiled would be Henderson and another.

Would work really well IMO.

Alli is so good can't wait to see him benched in favour of Rooney at the next england game

England really need to be looking at playing that 3-4-3 as so many England players are playing in it and doing well.

Rooney can play Erikkssen's position in it for England. So both he and Alli behind Kane. Although ideally it should be Lallana with Alli really. Lots of options though.

Rose and Walker are absolutely brilliant in those wing back positions. Cahill and Dier are used to playing in a back three now. Central midfiled would be Henderson and another.

:thup:

Would be slightly tempted to move Alli back into the centre and have Sterling and Lallana behind Kane thinking about it, albeit Sterling's form fluctuates wildly

:thup:

Would be slightly tempted to move Alli back into the centre and have Sterling and Lallana behind Kane thinking about it, albeit Sterling's form fluctuates wildly

Think Alli needs to be as high up the pitch as possible

Guest firetotheworks

Spurs are the real deal now, like. Even when they had Modric and Bale I wasn't sold on the idea of them being title contenders. This is the best Spurs side I've ever seen and it's not about them having a real stand out star player (although Kane and Dele Alli are rapidly getting there) but about the team and squad as a whole being all at a very high level, with a very good quality manager. They're excellent in every department.

Spurs are the real deal now, like. Even when they had Modric and Bale I wasn't sold on the idea of them being title contenders. This is the best Spurs side I've ever seen and it's not about them having a real stand out star player (although Kane and Dele Alli are rapidly getting there) but about the team and squad as a whole being all at a very high level, with a very good quality manager. They're excellent in every department.

Their game plan is really high energy.  Watch them burn out again towards the end of the season.

Guest firetotheworks

Fuck.me.

Carroll's goal. [emoji38] Absolute muck. Favourite goal this season. The roar at the replay on the big screen was mint.

Guest neesy111

Their game plan is really high energy.  Watch them burn out again towards the end of the season.

BT Sports pundits said that earlier.

Guest firetotheworks

BT Sports pundits said that earlier.

Good point. They've got the strength in depth now, so it'll be interesting to see how they cope with it.

All their players are at ages where you'd think they're yet to hit their peak yet (Dembele probably has mind) so you think they're going to be a really strong force for years to come.

It'd be pretty ace if Tottenham did win the Prem with the current bunch of players.  Love how many domestic players make up the core of the team.

Shame it looks like a swing and a miss with Jansen.  He wasn't even in the squad today.