The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Aye, might turn into 2-2 right now

No longer over?

Well aye. Villareal have conceded something liek 15 goals in 20 games... and looked to be cruising until the 2nd. Might concede 2 in 10 minutes.

It's Real Madrid.. thought you were a keen watcher of La Liga (unless I'm thinking of someone else). 2-0 wouldnt be "over" with that long left even against Barca

No longer over?

Well aye. Villareal have conceded something liek 15 goals in 20 games... and looked to be cruising until the 2nd. Might concede 2 in 10 minutes.

It's Real Madrid.. thought you were a keen watcher of La Liga (unless I'm thinking of someone else). 2-0 wouldnt be "over" with that long left even against Barca

Oh please shut up.

They had 45 minutes against a worse Valencia side, to find 1 goal and never really looked like getting an equaliser. Until the 2nd the Real performance was similar.

No longer over?

Oh please shut up.

They had 45 minutes against a worse Valencia side, to find 1 goal and never really looked like getting an equaliser. Until the 2nd the Real performance was similar.

It's almost as if two different games on two different days between two different sets of players may have different outcomes or something