matty pattison what do you think ?

Guest leez

Oh come on man!

What if Huntington plays on Wed night and fks up letting in 2 goals, would that make him a div three player or just unlucky ?

Matty has not had loads of chances to prove himslef too, Iam not saying he is a class player that will make, but I am not going to right him off after todays game.

all i am saying  i can t see any positives from pattision  .... if you want it you bust a gut to make it  ,, just every time i have seen  him  he just looks un interested  ...  huntingdon  i would give him a go cause  he got stright in the mix and looked as he wanted it  even if it was for three mintues

surely people intending to start threads like this should at least warn us to not look inside by using text speak in the title?

have you ever played the game like

tell me i am getting excited

yes actually. i currently play for a championship team in the playoff positions, and i've got a league 1 winners medal and a vans trophy winners medal. I also have been capped over 20 times for my country.

Oh and encase you can't tell i was being SARCASTIC.

surely people intending to start threads like this should at least warn us to not look inside by using text speak in the title?

have you ever played the game like

yes actually. i currently play for a championship team in the playoff positions, and i've got a league 1 winners medal and a vans trophy winners medal. I also have been capped over 20 times for my country.

Oh and encase you can't tell i was being SARCASTIC.

so would you describe huntington as a proper player then?

i would rather have a 1000 % er  everytime  and i am sure the toon army would aswell

so would you describe huntington as a proper player then?

i would rather have a 1000 % er  everytime  and i am sure the toon army would aswell

He didn't know whether to laugh or cry tbh..

http://www.sweetbillypilgrim.com/blogs/media/Jesus-laughing.jpg

well i aint seem that much of him but by god i am glad  have nt  he looks like a divsion  3 player at best  .. fat ..slow  doubt he could cope with pace  of premiership  ...  very frustraiting  ca nt see him doing anything for us ... mind that huntingdon  looked  okay

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well fuk yous  i aint be back here .......again    the figue heads on this site and mafia  termites  in behind  allways right  guys  ... do nt waste my time ....  please  ban  me    cause i won t be back  hurray    let the know it alls get on with  it

Guest Bramble OG

What is it with people calling him HuntingDon?? Even Championship manager call him that!!!

Its not as if Huntington is some obscure uncomon name is it!?

What is it with people calling him HuntingDon?? Even Championship manager call him that!!!

Its not as if Huntington is some obscure uncomon name is it!?

You probably answered your own question there.