The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Small fry compared to you guys, £98 for me, could easily have been double that (fuck off Scunthorpe and I bottled it and cashed several winning BTTS/win doubles early) but I'll take it. Brilliant day.

Small fry compared to you guys, £98 for me, could easily have been double that (fuck off Scunthorpe and I bottled it and cashed several winning BTTS/win doubles early) but I'll take it. Brilliant day.

Any win is good mate

Lost £15 but I've feel as though, I've won through gdm, so it's all good.  O0

Haha thank you mate. Doing the £5 on two fgs doubles and £1 on all 4 I did almost every week last season then I stopped doing it. Started again last night and got one of doubles up and 3 out of 4 on the 4fold then today both doubles and all 4 up. I’m stunned

Haha thank you mate. Doing the £5 on two fgs doubles and £1 on all 4 I did almost every week last season then I stopped doing it. Started again last night and got one of doubles up and 3 out of 4 on the 4fold then today both doubles and all 4 up. I’m stunned

Really happy for you. Cracking day of betting. Well done.

Really happy for you. Cracking day of betting. Well done.

Thank you