The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I had a Dobbie/Naismith FGS double at 35/1, Dobbie did the business after 4 minutes and Naismith missed a fucking penalty in a goalless draw.

On the plus side, had a BTTS/win treble of Sunderland, Portsmouth and Peterborough which I cashed out for £80 in the very brief period late on between Portsmouth taking the lead and conceding a quick equaliser.

I had Torreira and Digne, my tactic is to put about ten different combinations on though. Think I need Bellerin for 2 extra slips to come in.

I put 2 doubles on and £1 on all 4. Xhaka and Davies is the other double

Thanks gdm. :D

Decided to have a FGS double pop myself after seeing yours and had Lacazette/Kamano (Bordeaux) at 39/1.

Also had a BTTS/win of Arsenal and Bordeaux so Everton did me for £50. They did me for a similar amount last week, must stop betting on them to score.

Thanks gdm. :D

Decided to have a FGS double pop myself after seeing yours and had Lacazette/Kamano (Bordeaux) at 39/1.

Also had a BTTS/win of Arsenal and Bordeaux so Everton did me for £50. They did me for a similar amount last week, must stop betting on them to score.

Nice one

Had £40 in a 10Bet account and it hasn’t let me place a bet all day. Just says pending and never works.

Went to stick £20 on Messi/Ronaldo FGS double to return £170 then £10 on the singles. If Ronaldo scores first I am gonna be pissed right off.

Useless twats. Serves me right for betting with them but I’m praying somebody else scores for Juventus..