Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Guest chopey

i subbed Ibra in for the double game week then had to sub him back out again after his injury.

8 points wasted

at least my 3 Bournemoth players all scored, still got 3 spurs to play too.

So last week I played Pickford over Jakupovic's 14pts, this week I played Jakupovic over Pickford's haul. And finally removed Defoe after months without a goal. And also had Sigurdsson/Chambers on last week's bench.

Shocking luck right now :lol:

Shite week so far, King the only player to do anything for me with an assist :rolleyes:

Caballero with 6 points on the bench too with Heaton in my team getting 1 :hmm:

• 2 weeks later...

Binning any Chelsea players for the final week, them and Conte cost me dearly last round, tool-downing kernts :knuppel2:

Think I'll hoy in a mix of players from the teams battling for 4th place, I would have binned the 3 Spurs midfielders I have but after the dismantling of Leicester I might have to leave them in :lol:

I'm thinking of Coutinho for Hazard (after foolishly doing the reverse 2 weeks ago) but, knowing this, Haz will probably decide to turn up against Sunderland.

Got a feeling they might rest Hazard for the cup final next week.

Guest chopey

In the overall league the bloke in 1st is 3 points ahead of the bloke in 2nd however he has made an extra sub so he will lose 4 points.

In the overall league the bloke in 1st is 3 points ahead of the bloke in 2nd however he has made an extra sub so he will lose 4 points.

:kasper:

That's mental...