Lockwood Cup Sat 6th Oct 2018 10:45 (KO 11am) @Dunston Pitz

Guest neesy111

Would be at Felling Cricket Club. I'll spend a few quid on pizza, chips + gravy, sandwiches etc the usual stuff you'd get after a league game on a Sunday. Wouldn't be after anything in return so long as we all had a few pints.

Appreciate it's the opposite direction for some people though.

Nice one :thup: Out of interest do they show the 3pm games?

Would be at Felling Cricket Club. I'll spend a few quid on pizza, chips + gravy, sandwiches etc the usual stuff you'd get after a league game on a Sunday. Wouldn't be after anything in return so long as we all had a few pints.

Yup.

Yup.

Perfect :thup: I'm willing to drive a car full if others fancy it. Guessing Theregulars will be staying at mine so that will be the front seat filled.

Guest neesy111

We're playing over in Felling, or is that just the bait?

We'll be playing at the Powerleague in Duston, played there the last 2 years.

Guest neesy111

Think I might be able to play in goal for this.  Can do 1st October, can't do the weekend before.

:thup: Should I stick you in the first 14 then?

Yes but we should try for more than 14 as subs will be needed.

Think I might be able to play in goal for this.  Can do 1st October, can't do the weekend before.

:thup: Should I stick you in the first 14 then?

Yes but we should try for more than 14 as subs will be needed.

It depends on the pitch size. Just going to keep on gathering numbers from forum for a few weeks more and see where we are at. If we just hit 14 or slightly above I might just book 7's for an hour and play through with no HT keeping the cost down for everyone or 5's 2hrs with either 2 halves or 3 thirds.

Ideally though we'll have 18 and it will be the usual drill of 2hr 7's and a HT or we have 14 with an hour of 7's.

Aiming for 7-A-Side if we get the numbers. 5 if not.

5's

1.LFEE

2.Dr Spaceman

3.Foluwashola

4.HTT

5.Slim

6.Danh1

7.M4

8.Theregulars

9. Heron

10 Yorkie

7's

11 Ian W

12. neesy111 (GK)

Subs

OCK (TBC)

Wullie (TBC)

Officials:

Optimistic Nut

Jill

Looking canny so far without the need for ringers but you never know. 2 more first team slots up for grabs.

Ok I will try my best but I get back from Tokyo - London at 9pm there are no trains I can catch so getting a megabus and get home at 4am.  Will see how I feel after that fucker of a journey

Guest Howaythetoon

If we want 11-a-side like last time I can get players, they aren't N.O members of course, but the last game was really good I thought, high quality with lots of goals. Is my mate the 'keeper playing then?

Ok I will try my best but I get back from Tokyo - London at 9pm there are no trains I can catch so getting a megabus and get home at 4am.  Will see how I feel after that f***er of a journey

:thup: I'll downgrade you to a TBC/Sub though you only said you were away 2wks from 15/9.

If we want 11-a-side like last time I can get players, they aren't N.O members of course, but the last game was really good I thought, high quality with lots of goals. Is my mate the 'keeper playing then?

No it will be 7's Max. Read earlier posts ref your friend. Hopefully as I know he's keen we'll find a spot for him as that would solve the GK problem with Sifu missing as we have neesy111 designated as a GK :thup:

It's looking like Sunday 1st October is popular so far. Will be 10am KO so if we do 2hr game it gives those going to the match 4:30hrs to make the KO against Liverpool whilst everybody else finds their way to FCC for the possible free grub provided by Dr Spaceman.

If anyone has concerns about date/time now is the time to raise them but I'm guessing you are fine with the date at least. If people thing match turnaround requires more time the website does seem to offer 30min slots but I'll need to confirm this. So could do a 90min slot from 9:30 or 10 as possible options.