Lockwood Cup Sat 6th Oct 2018 10:45 (KO 11am) @Dunston Pitz

Guest neesy111

:lol:

That's a lot of trust LFEE. Can I just wonder up the pitch after 2 minutes and leave HTT to you?

I've every faith in you alongside me... Actually... Might get Ian W to sit a bit deeper now you mention it :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Really looking forward to this now! Gonna try and go dry all week next week prior to a 3 day trip to Benidorm and then stay dry leading up to the match. Been on the road all week drinking and eating kebabs. If I don't it will be like watching Mr Blobby play!

Guest Howaythetoon

Have the Reds decided on their lineup and formation yet?

I need to know who plays where and who is happy to play where etc.

I'm happy for people to sort it all out themselves on the day by the way. I don't play a fixed position anyway so would hope we can all interchange a bit. I'll happily drop into defence for periods and also join in attack up front for example.

Have the Reds decided on their lineup and formation yet?

I need to know who plays where and who is happy to play where etc.

I'm happy for people to sort it all out themselves on the day by the way. I don't play a fixed position anyway so would hope we can all interchange a bit. I'll happily drop into defence for periods and also join in attack up front for example.

Likewise I am happy to play anywhere really, don't mind playing right back or something, probably the position I have played most.

Guest Howaythetoon

Right Reds who wants play where? Names and positions down please.

So

GK Neesy

Defence Danh1 and me

Midfield I'd have 3 in there and one up top? Upto yous really.

I'm struggling for fitness at present... Not even joking :-(

Had 3 migraines in the last 4 weeks and cannot seem to shake this last one

Sorry to hear that man, get well soon.

I came through my game this Sat OK, didn't do anything special but also didn't twist my ankle.

Guest neesy111

Teams are a joke.

What's up lyke?

Reds are missing lots of players from last year unlike the blues.  No pintofscotsellars for example.

Guest Howaythetoon

Teams are a joke.

What's up lyke?

Reds are missing lots of players from last year unlike the blues.  No pintofscotsellars for example.

That's the spirit...

Teams are a joke.

What's up lyke?

You keep making this point about the teams on whatsapp group and you've yet to highlight the issue when I've challenged you? :lol:

What you loose in pintoscotsellars you gain this year in Heron. Only other player I can think of that you've lost is Optimistic Nut yet Blue's have lost one of our best players in Neej and not replaced him and you've took one of our better players if I recall in Danny/KDT and we have gained Theregulars back from you. Blues have also lost Sifu in goal and replaced by newly named Crisp Packet Hands ringer keeper from last year that Reds complained about having. You've also got the only confirmed sub :lol:

The score last year was 17-17... Am I missing something? :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

I want to win, but howay, its a kick-a-about in memory of Jon. I'll be happy if its a high scoring game with good football played and I last the full however many minutes it goes on for. In short calm doon Neesy :lol:

Plus I'll get my 'keeper p*ssed the night before so...

Guest Howaythetoon

Fuck it this is the team as we start...

Neesy111 (GK)

Me Danh1

Dr Spaceman Wullie KDT

Heron

We'll give it 10 minutes see how things go, again if anyone wants to play wherever fine be me during the game, so long as we pick up runners and pass it about. But that's how we start.

Obviously if say Dr Spaceman is left footed and KDT right swap sides etc.

We'll be fine, how we play will be used as a template in the near future, random fat/unfit internet virgins just turning up playing in every position and looking like a mixture of classic Holland, Brazil and Pardew's 5th placed Newcastle all in one...