Lockwood Cup Sat 6th Oct 2018 10:45 (KO 11am) @Dunston Pitz

Guest neesy111

I'm sure we said Heron might be suspended for this one after last year's no show.

Just cause you miss me x

I think a prematch forfeit might be required to obtain redemption. How's your singing?

Opening Post Updated with Rocker added.

Cheers :thup:

Can you now change thread title to Lockwood Cup 4th Edition Sunday 1st Oct - KO 10AM-?? Time TBC Feedback Urgent.

I'll be booking the 7's pitch around the 22nd August.

I've just called in and they normally don't open until 12pm on a Sunday however I explained the occasion etc and they will open up the pitch for us for 10am KO. They normally just do 60min slots at £54.50 but again they have kindly said they'd come to some agreement if we only want to play 90mins though I was thinking it might be nice for us to book the 2hrs as it takes the owner up to the official opening time but not essential. Either way as long as we pre-pay the pitch they are being very helpful for us.

Looking at the numbers we have we'll be looking at around £8 each for 2hrs pitch time.

I'm sure we said Heron might be suspended for this one after last year's no show.

Just cause you miss me x

I think a prematch forfeit might be required to obtain redemption. How's your singing?

I'll down a pint or something. I'm not singing.

2017 Lockwood Cup:

Aiming for 7-A-Side if we get the numbers. 5 if not.

5's

1.LFEE

2.Dr Spaceman

3.Foluwashola

4.HTT

5.Danh1

6.M4

7.Theregulars

8. Heron

9. Yorkie

10 Ian W

7's

11. neesy111 (GK)

12. Ringer (GK)

13. Wullie

14. KDT

Subs

15. Rocker

OCK (Babysitter required)

louistoon (TBC)

Slim (TBC)

MKSC (TBC)

Officials:

Optimistic Nut

Jill

Got 15 so far.

Guest neesy111

Another bump.

Be nice to get some newbies.  Don't be scared if you think you are shit, you need to see Theregulars before judging yourself.

Guest Howaythetoon

I thoroughly enjoyed myself last time, it's just a game of footy, quite a decent standard with a mix of abilities. I was obviously at the top end of the ability range...

Nah, get yourself along even to watch, it's good fun, not at all serious, and everyone I met seemed canny enough.

Looking like 7's 90mins 10-11:30am or 10:30-12 unless I hear otherwise?

Going on holiday for a few days so will be booking this next week and will PM you all my bank details to cover the cost.

Probably going for the 10:30-12 option judging by numbers so keeps the cost down a little and also saves the Office staff opening up especially anymore than needed.

Can people let Dr Spaceman know of your interest in the free food he was offering post game at Felling CC also whilst watching the Liverpool game :thup:

Happy to head along to the CC for bait etc.

Is it too early to hoy my name into the hat for any available lifts on the day? Can get to Gateshead or somewhere.

I'll pick you up from the Interchange Taxi Rank.

What urgent feedback to I need to give?

KO Time and match length.

Guest neesy111

Bump.

Roll up, roll up we ideally would like a couple of extra players considering the fitness and quality of a few that's playing.  :whistle:

Guest Howaythetoon

I can pick up from Central, Dunston or West End. If we need more players I can get some. My nephew could play.

Guest neesy111

Got my train in the Virgin 50% sale, £60 first class. Worth checking out if anyone else is coming from the south.

:thup: