Non-league football

Crumpy Gunt

Hebburn currently a goal down after 60 mins, could be a lifeline for Stockton. Hebburn might need to get a result at the oldest club in the world (Sheffield FC) on the final day, although hopefully they turn it around here.

Hebburn lost 1-0, so it comes down to the final day. Hebburn away to 11th placed Sheffield FC, Stockton away to 7th placed Belper. Belper lost 3-0 tonight (and now can't make the playoffs) and they play again on Thursday, so that might impact them come Saturday.

Dunston and Pontefract both won tonight (Dunston won away at Carlton), so they will play each other in the playoffs, but the venue TBC - not sure if Dunston are back at their own ground yet? One of Stockton or Hebburn will be at home to Carlton, and the other promoted.

image.thumb.png.8075fe048c3b6d20daa7b589a65f996e.png

Edited by Paullow

On 23/04/2024 at 22:00, Optimistic Nut said:

Just back in from the Hebburn game. Just didn't fall for them. Hope they do it on Saturday.

Aye, so frustrating!

Fair play to them mind, defended really well!

I was raging with my mates - was in the bar from 4pm ish (Just missed Ritchie having a cuppa!) and said to the lads on my table that Hebburn were due a blip and defeat (11 wins in a row - 15 undefeated) especially with how everyone was going on about it potentially being a big party celebration etc - checked the odds on 365 - Ossett were 20/1 (Hebburn 1/12) - told the lads on my table I might stick £10 on them - was laughed at - took a screenshot and put it in a few group chats - same reaction - "4 or 5-0 Hebburn don't waste your money, you idiot" FFS!

Twenty to bastard one!

Edited by Paully

5 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I don't think that one's on your mates [emoji38]

Well they were getting severely blamed on Tuesday night after the match - the shit-houses [emoji38]

Ended up putting £10 on Hebburn 5-0 instead which was the great odds of 13/2 FFS [emoji38]