The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Referee has let loads go tonight. Salah probably had his worst minute of the season there with those two missed

I like it when refs try and let games flow, especially of this magnitude.

Aye, definitely not complaining especially with two attacking teams.

We did well to escape with only conceding once against this Liverpool team and even that was from miles out

Not sure why Sky spent the first half trying to claim how Arsenal were better or had better spells. There was no spell or aspect of the game that Arsenal were better in.

Neville has just said the complete opposite to this

Referee has let loads go tonight. Salah probably had his worst minute of the season there with those two missed

I like it when refs try and let games flow, especially of this magnitude.

Aye, definitely not complaining especially with two attacking teams.

We did well to escape with only conceding once against this Liverpool team and even that was from miles out

We did very well early season. Looking at the games pre Burnley we deserved something from every one of them. Should've gotten at least a point from Huddersfield, Burnley, Brighton, should've beaten Southampton. Everything's just gone wrong post Burnley. Hopefully we go back go that system that worked for us. We have to.

Not sure why Sky spent the first half trying to claim how Arsenal were better or had better spells. There was no spell or aspect of the game that Arsenal were better in.

Neville has just said the complete opposite to this

I was mostly on about the in-game commentators.