The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Man U could easily have got something from this game despite their appalling tactics in the first half. Lukaku has had a stinker both ends of the pitch.

They showed close to no ambition in front of their own fans, it's pretty disgusting all things considered.

The commentators never point it out, but Man U's team cost/are paid at least as much as City's, aren't they? Yet they don't try to play football against them. It doesn't matter if it kills the league this time as a competition, you can only want them to lose.

The commentators never point it out, but Man U's team cost/are paid at least as much as City's, aren't they? Yet they don't try to play football against them. It doesn't matter if it kills the league this time as a competition, you can only want them to lose.

Of course they are, they spent like 150m on Pogba and Lukaku alone. If there's one team that have zero right to bitch about money spent it's Manchester United.

City already 11 points clear, happy they won today but that's grim

Yeah it's taken away a lot of excitement about the title race. Man U with a more aggressive game plan and Pogba would have been a genuine threat to them today IMO.

Damn this reporter is annoying as s***

Don't think that was the best set of questions ever asked. Understand reporters have to sometimes ask awkward questions but that just came across as provocation. Klopp did well to keep cool there, can't believe he apologised at the end either!

Don't think that was the best set of questions ever asked. Understand reporters have to sometimes ask awkward questions but that just came across as provocation. Klopp did well to keep cool there, can't believe he apologised at the end either!

Klopp was a bit twatish as well.

They play Spurs (A) in April after the quarter finals of the Champions League, if they are still in the competition, it wouldn't surprise me if they drop points during that Spurs game.

Just seen his written press conference. He asked for a show of hands to see who in there thought it was a penalty and everyone put their hands up :lol:

"I guess I'm wrong then"

Guest Howaythetoon

It was, he pushed him in the back, soft aye, but it was a pen and a stupid foul to give away. Klopp should be angry with his player and not the reporter.

Guest firetotheworks

Nee idea what Klopp and some of you are smoking like. One of the most obvious pens you'll see when you watch it in real time.

Nee idea what Klopp and some of you are smoking like. One of the most obvious pens you'll see when you watch it in real time.

It was never a pen. Massive dive.

If i put my arm on your back with no force at all, like a little pat on the back, would you fall over?