Newcastle United vs Wigan Athletic - 01/04/2017 @ 15:00 (No TV)

HaydnNUFC

Guest alijmitchell

Come on man, cheer up

:lol: I know, I really want to, but sometimes the lineup is just so negative and unnecessary against such a s*** team. Just puts needless pressure on. I'll cheer up now though, just gets frustrating at times.

Yeah I agree the team could be a bit more adventurous, we have a right to get upset if we put another crap home performance out after 90 mins. I still think we get a win with that side though. (Hopefully)

:lol: Online radio is even more useless than usual.

Tweeted them, they're "looking into it" apparently.  You'd have thought whatever was the issue in the last commentary would have been fixed in the international break :lol:

Tweeted them, they're "looking into it" apparently.  You'd have thought whatever was the issue in the last commentary would have been fixed in the international break :lol:

I'm stuck at work otherwise I'd be listening on FM. Does seem to have improved now tbf.

EDIT: He says. The Lascelles interview was fine. It's gone back to being shit.

Sweepstake on how many goals we need to score today? I mean obviously a one or two goal margin of victory won't be acceptable. ;)

I'm going with four. Otherwise we'll be UTTER SHIT.

I'm stuck at work otherwise I'd be listening on FM. Does seem to have improved now tbf.

EDIT: He says. The Lascelles interview was fine. It's gone back to being s***.

They are probably broadcasting from the ground via a mobile dongle