Fantasy Premier League Draft 2018/19

Kasper

Anyone tried Togga or another draft game? (www.playtogga.com) This is utter w***.

If people are still keen it could be an idea to set up a fresh league using one of those after the transfer deadline passes.

Our league is on Togga this year (before that we used draftfantasyfootball.co.uk). Togga's website is ok - the app is really good. You could transfer existing teams to either site as offline drafts are supported (in different ways), but that might be a bit unfair if using Togga since the scoring system is so different.

Just briefly, in what way is it so different?

Anyone tried Togga or another draft game? (www.playtogga.com) This is utter w***.

If people are still keen it could be an idea to set up a fresh league using one of those after the transfer deadline passes.

Our league is on Togga this year (before that we used draftfantasyfootball.co.uk). Togga's website is ok - the app is really good. You could transfer existing teams to either site as offline drafts are supported (in different ways), but that might be a bit unfair if using Togga since the scoring system is so different.

Just briefly, in what way is it so different?

Scoring system: https://www.playtogga.com/scoring

I lost my week 1 matchup, but I would have won on our old site which has scoring more similar to the official site (minus the bonus points). That's mainly because my opponent got 24 points from Oxlade-Chamberlain without registering a goal/assist. That would have been 2 points on the other site.

We'll see how it goes, but it was definitely more interesting following things over the weekend.

Forgive my ignorance as I know jack s*** about these things but is the crack normally you can trade with each other as well as with the unassigned players?

A few of us have experience with NFL Fantasy Football where trading between teams has pretty much always been part of the game. It adds an enormous amount of interest, nuance and aggro :lol:.

About 15 years ago - maybe more - I played Fantasy League at work (https://www.fantasyleague.com/). They call themselves the original European Fantasy Football site, and trading is an option...but you have to pay a fee to join.

The main problem right now is that the American sites like ESPN are incredibly versatile and professional...while the new draft site on Fantasy Premier League is not. I think it will settle down. It's still way better than FF where everybody has Lukaku etc.

Forgive my ignorance as I know jack s*** about these things but is the crack normally you can trade with each other as well as with the unassigned players?

It's still way better than FF where everybody has Lukaku etc.

Anything is better than that.

Trades are possible on both Togga and Draft Fantasy.

Was looking forward to seeing what people had done on the waiver wire.

Turns out you can't see it.

f*** this s***.

If you look at each team you can see their transactions. You look at each team on the league table.

Edit: Actually it's even better - if you look at the league table there's a link for all transactions on the right hand side.

Am I somehow going top after this weekend? I've gotten lucky, too. Could've had another six points if I bothered to go on my laptop and switch Blind in like I wanted to. Still can't seem to switch players on my mobile.

Who is returnofthegeordi? 11 points so far - top scorer Forster with 3.

That's me.

Zero input into draft. seems I played 5-2-3.obviously lost the battle in the middle.

Confident for this week though, my oppo only has 8 fit players.

I'm up against Kasper's juggernaut this week.

Anyone know what the deal is with locked players?

Players someone has released this gameweek. They won't be available until next week for others.

Or someone who has just been added to the game. They'll also be available next week for waivers.

Took Rose from the waivers to sit on the bench until he's fit. And still hanging on to Coutinho until that shits solved.

Players someone has released this gameweek. They won't be available until next week for others.

Or someone who has just been added to the game. They'll also be available next week for waivers.

Took Rose from the waivers to sit on the bench until he's fit. And still hanging on to Coutinho until that s***s solved.

It was the new players that were vexing me. I guess it avoids feeding those people who try to grab new players the second they are put on the system.

Took Rose from the waivers to sit on the bench until he's fit. And still hanging on to Coutinho until that s***s solved.

Fuck, I really wanted Sanchez!

:pow: