Mark Hughes, a pathetic display of whinging...

AyeDubbleYoo

Mark Hughes is a twat.  He was at the Manchester United school of decision analysis.  The curriculum taught at this school is based on 2 fundamental principles: -

1.  Any decision against us is a f*cking disgrace.

2.  Any decision in our favour is what we deserved because of all the f*cking disgraceful decisions that go against us.

He's just making an arse of himself and when their appeal over Henchoz's suspension fails (and it will) his suspension should be increased just to make a point.  He must honestly believe that he's hard done by.  Cnut.

Mark Hughes is a twat.  He was at the Manchester United school of decision analysis.  The curriculum taught at this school is based on 2 fundamental principles: -

1.  Any decision against us is a f*cking disgrace.

2.  Any decision in our favour is what we deserved because of all the f*cking disgraceful decisions that go against us.

He's just making an arse of himself and when their appeal over Henchoz's suspension fails (and it will) his suspension should be increased just to make a point.  He must honestly believe that he's hard done by.  Cnut.

We should also complain about one or two of their challenges.

Would be great; the cunt goes in to clear Henchoz, comes out with a 3 game ban for him, and bans for the challenges on Emre & Zoggy.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=butt-nicks-glory-from-hit-man-oba

Blackburn boss Mark Hughes comes from the Old Trafford academy and, like his former boss Sir Alex Ferguson, he is a moaner. But despite his moans he would know that Henchoz is a 32-year-old experienced defender with 68 caps for Switzerland and he knew what he was doing and the risk he was taking.

Hughes would have been better off pondering how his skipper Lucas Neill escaped any punishment for some disgraceful treatment of Charles N'Zogbia all afternoon and why Pedersen was allowed to kick Emre out of the game.

Even Alan Oliver agrees...

Man Utd player in being complete twat shocker...

I think its something in the water. Or Taggart's management. "Siege Mentality" they call it? I don't know what its like to be any premiership dressing room, let alone a losing one, but surely his players must look at him and think hes a bit cracked? They had Keith Hackett in for a "chat" because they weren't getting the desicions...I wonder if Morten Gamst Pedersen was sat there thinking "Ey up...maybe we're not getting desicions cos you're telling us to kick the fook out of everyone"? :thdn:

"Ey up...maybe we're not getting desicions cos you're telling us to kick the fook out of everyone"? :thdn:

He's picking up the lingo anyway :lol:

Overall though, I do love it when we beat the likes of Blackburn and they whinge, it wouldn't be the same if they were sensible about it. Hopefully we can get back to a position where it happens regularly.

Guest Geordie Gaz

Indeed, I remember his playing days and I never liked him as a human being then.  When he became the Welsh coach he seemed to have left that all behind.  But now he's back in the league his true colours are now starting to show once again.

Ha

Yeah I had the displeasure of sitting with my Blackburn Supporting mate in the home end though.

I was crying in joy each time we scored. The first half was just comical. I shat myself a bit in the second truth be told. But it had just about everything you would want from a game. Bar another 8 Newcastle goals and a performance in the second half.

Yeah I had the displeasure of sitting with my Blackburn Supporting mate in the home end though.

I was crying in joy each time we scored. The first half was just comical. I shat myself a bit in the second truth be told. But it had just about everything you would want from a game. Bar another 8 Newcastle goals and a performance in the second half.

Think I'll be in the same position sitting in the Reading fans when we play them in the new year. Unless I can get someone to get me an away ticket, I'll have a go nearer the time.