Carr

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Isn't Babayaro suspended as well so it maybe a case of Carr having to start.

I see a back four of Carr, Taylor, Huntington, Ramage. Baptism of fire for young Huntington but I don't see us having many other options.

NO

His is our weakest link by far!!

My stance on this matter is, by now, crystal clear I would hope!

It's good to see that everyone now agrees - yet the Karjalas/NMs/Obis/WUMs of the world continue to persist with anti-Bramble avatars, sigs, campaigns &c. instead..........

I call him Professor Klump because he looks like that character out of the film Nutty Professor. Titus is a quiet person off the pitch and is thought of as a gentle giant up here. He's a really nice bloke.

:lol:

Guest GeordieDirk

Not for me.  His own team mates call him Fathead, says it all really.

How do you know that?  :lol:

http://www.icons.com/ameobi/team.html

Click on the picture of Stephen Carr bluebiggrin.gif

Ameobi the Academic coming out here. He can't think of a nickname without the word head in it, the thick bastard. And to say Jenas had no enemies... lets just say todays players are heavily protected from the fans.

Carr vs Robben...

The poll should have been worded like this:

"Do you think Steven Carr will be raped more than once by Robben ?"

Hell yeahhh...

if chelsea play their box midfield set-up, it wouldnt be so bad, because he wouldnt be challenged as much due to chelseas lack of width.

Yes play him,we have no other choice.If he is fit and he doesnt play,then I dont know what Glenn has got in his mind.

play him and i know what mourinho has in mind , he will get chelsea down our right flank and spit roast carr. i would rather the tea lady played there than that waste of space.