The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Butland will surely be off then. Liverpool I wonder??

Linked with Wolves for £30m or something.

Bloody hell. Have they got that sort of dosh!

Aye. I'm just pleased they fucked up their first appointment in Walter Zenga otherwise it might have been trickier coming up first time.

How many relegations has Paul Lambert racked up now?

This will be his first.

Aye, didn't realise. He's obviously been able to jump ship elsewhere, I guess.

Aye. I looked it up and was surprised.

I do enjoy seeing other teams get relegated. Nothing against Stoke really, but West Ham going down would be very nice.

I think you're under-selling it. West Ham going down in that stadium with those owners would be amazing.

Most of Stoke’s team will be off. They may need to buy a whole new squad.

I think they'll do similar to us. They're sound financially and they'll get big money for the likes of Butland & Shaqiri. Maybe even for Allen. Someone like Dwight Gayle up front next season, some solid signings like we made and they'll be fine.

I think they'll do similar to us. They're sound financially and they'll get big money for the likes of Butland & Shaqiri. Maybe even for Allen. Someone like Dwight Gayle up front next season, some solid signings like we made and they'll be fine.

They made a loss of £10M last year, relegation will hurt them. While they will bring in some money from transfers out they will only do what we do if the Chairman puts in some money to keep the wage bill high enough.

Guest Howaythetoon

Lambert is as much a fraud as Pardew but without the punchable face.

He’s not a fraud because he doesn’t promise to play liquid football or proclaim himself to be this and that and he’s actually a coach. His problem is he’s just shit. Pardew is that and everything else.

I imagine brummie might disagree with this, mind.

Pardew >>>>>>>>>>>> Lambert in Cunt level. This is a Newcastle board man.

He’s not a fraud because he doesn’t promise to play liquid football or proclaim himself to be this and that and he’s actually a coach. His problem is he’s just shit. Pardew is that and everything else.

He’s part of that fraud network of shit British managers who get jobs somehow. So yeah he’s a fraud. Better younger managers or ones abroad deserve it far more than he does.

They made a loss of £10M last year, relegation will hurt them. While they will bring in some money from transfers out they will only do what we do if the Chairman puts in some money to keep the wage bill high enough.

It might be a really tough league next season. West Brom will not be mugs, whoever gets that coveted third relegation place will be relatively strong, and there are some proper teams who will either miss out on promotion this year or improve from mid-table. I think the Championship will be fascinating.

It might be a really tough league next season. West Brom will not be mugs, whoever gets that coveted third relegation place will be relatively strong, and there are some proper teams who will either miss out on promotion this year or improve from mid-table. I think the Championship will be fascinating.

Unless Huddersfield slip, there's a lot of Premier League experience dropping. WBA have been here 8 years, Stoke 10, Southampton 5/6 seasons, Swansea about 7 years.

Shawcross: “Since the gaffer has come in, we’ve had a right go”

Well why the fuck didn’t you have a right go under Hughes? Or why as the captain didn’t you make it clear to the board much earlier that Hughes had lost the dressing room? Hate the whole player power thing. Shameful dickheads.

Signs that there's no such thing as an "established Premier League club" as well. The current bottom 3 haven't looked in danger of relegation for ages and yet just like that, three teams I'd have thought would have been in the 9th-14th bracket have all dropped. Just takes one or two big signings to not work out straight away and you're in deep shit.

Shawcross: “Since the gaffer has come in, we’ve had a right go”

Well why the fuck didn’t you have a right go under Hughes? Or why as the captain didn’t you make it clear to the board much earlier that Hughes had lost the dressing room? Hate the whole player power thing. Shameful dickheads.

1 win since the 20th of Janaury is a strange take on "Having a right go".

Unless Huddersfield slip, there's a lot of Premier League experience dropping. WBA have been here 8 years, Stoke 10, Southampton 5/6 seasons, Swansea about 7 years.

...I really hope you just put the mockers on West Ham :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s part of that fraud network of shit British managers who get jobs somehow. So yeah he’s a fraud. Better younger managers or ones abroad deserve it far more than he does.

He is shit, but I don’t think he’s a fraud of a manager, looking at his career he has done relatively well in patches and has managed a huge club in Villa who are as batty as us as a club or were, destined to fail almost. I don’t think he’s a PL manager, but lower down he could have success. The likes of Pardew are a real fraud. Sorry as shit as Lambert is, he’s not in the same league of shit as Pardew, mind not many are. In fact I would employ him, Moyes, Big SAM, Hughes and pretty much anyone over Pardew. Easily the worst manager in our history and one of the most loathesome people to have been employed by us.