The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Jon Walters is quite snazzy. Who'da thunk it?

Sorry Irish fans but where is the quality? You always had a bit but there's like nobody now.

Coleman, Brady and McCarthy are injured. We are shite though, aye

I don't see the issue. Nothing has changed with the number of international breaks occuring, it's simply the nature of the fixtures taking place.

Aye, and its way better than normal qualifiers. Similar teams playing against each other rather than hammerings. I watched Slovakia-Czech Republic earlier and it was canny

Guest firetotheworks

I didn't realise that this League of Nations thing is every single fucking month. :anguish:

You probably didn't realise that because its completely inaccurate

Alright alright, put it awaaaaay. :rolleyes:

Okay, sorry, there's international football in September, October, November, January, February, March, and June. :anguish:

Guest firetotheworks

I don't see the issue.

I don't like international football during the season, especially the September, October, November fixtures. It feels like there's much more, like. If there isn't, fair enough.

I didn't realise that this League of Nations thing is every single fucking month. :anguish:

Okay, sorry, there's international football in September, October, November, January, February, March, and June. :anguish:

What international football is there in January and February? Also don't say "every single fucking month" if you don't want it to be taken literally :lol:

I don't see the issue.

I don't like international football during the season, especially the September, October, November fixtures. It feels like there's much more, like. If there isn't, fair enough.

There isn't, it's the same international slots that are in the calendar every year. Not just UEFA games being played.

Guest firetotheworks

What international football is there in January and February? Also don't say "every single fucking month" if you don't want it to be taken literally :lol:

ACON and it was the tone I was reacting to, I know I was wrong man. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I don't see the issue.

There isn't, it's the same international slots that are in the calendar every year. Not just UEFA games being played.

:thup:

Feels more frequent this time for some reason. Possibly because it's right off the back of the World Cup.

Drop off in quality for both Germany and Holland from previous generations. Dunno why Sane can't get into the starting 11.

Think we're in a good position. Our starting 11 is about a 7/10 and we have quite a few promising youngsters coming through.