The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Offside anyway like. Still though.

It's not looking like one of those games imo, Spurs look like they'll win to me.

Alderweireld and Vertonghen both out for Spurs. Really need them to win

Glad we’re playing this at lunchtime and not as the Monday night match. Can be a tough away game (like all London derbies).

Predictably, of the 18 different paragraphs on the BBC ticker, only three are about the Spurs match (the first one, after all) and one of those is announcing the team. The other 15 are about Man U/Chelsea. I like it actually, nice to fly under the radar a bit.

I'm sure it was the same when you were playing Arsenal. Media being more interested in match between two good teams than match between one good team and one bad team shock

Guest firetotheworks

Aurier's so needless in his shitness.

Normally he's good going forward and crap at the back yet in those two minutes he made a crap pass to break a good position for them and made a goal saving challenge. [emoji38]

... and now a third foul throw. He's a proper weirdo. [emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

I feel like Son is really good every time I watch him but he seems to be almost fifth choice attacking midfielder/winger now

Son's started loads of matches recently, his form's just dipped in that time, or at least his goal scoring and assist form has*

*Source: He's been in my Fantasy Football Team since Christmas. I took him out yesterday, so he's likely to score now.