The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Cardiff Murphy >> Ours

They're at a similar level tbh.

Nah, whether its confidence or not, Josh is at a higher level

Don't think so. Similar achievements so far, playing in very different sides under very different instructions and conditions. Josh is playing with confidence, something we've not really had the chance to see Jacob with. Would have been good if we could have bought them both.

That was a great finish. So was Jacob's away at Man City. 

Josh is also one of their better players and starts every week. I don't think he'd start here ahead of Kenedy or Richie.

This is his second league start but I agree.

3rd start

Are Sky Sports lying again?

Josh is also one of their better players and starts every week. I don't think he'd start here ahead of Kenedy or Richie.

This is his second league start but I agree.

3rd start

Are Sky Sports lying again?

Started vs us, Huddersfield and Burnley

Guest firetotheworks

This is his second start but I agree.

3rd, but still, Christ, who've I been watching. :lol: When I've seen them it seems like he's always involved.

Guest firetotheworks

He’d come on for Ritchie every game.

So you agree?

Watching games like this shows how far we have fallen. We are the worst team in this league. Just look at Bournemouth at times. Both teams at least look dangerous, we look toothless. Never thought I would prefer to watch these 2 play over any of our games