The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Lukaku dropped

I'm still yet to understand what makes him a player worthy of playing at that level tbh.

Even though he's been playing s**** recently this is a bit harsh. He's not long turned 25 and has almost 200 club goals and is Belgium all time top scorer.

I've faith in him. He has always went through bad patches and tends to come back all guns blazing. Just hope it's soon.

That sounds impressive, but he's obviously got a lot of mileage having played for nearly 10 years now. He's strong, fast, and can finish, that'll always get you far, but I don't think he has much beyond that at the very highest level consistently to be playing for Man United without there being another player to rotate. He's not Aguero, Suarez, Kane etc level and I'd be surprised if he gets there. I was wrong about Kane though, so f*** knows. :lol:

I feel it’s hard to judge him in a Mourinho team. However, his first touch is shocking for a top striker, and i’m not sure that’ll ever improve.

Yeah, that's probably fair actually. Never thought he was that level at Everton either mind.

Guest neesy111

"You can't judge Arsenal until they've played Man United, Spurs and Tottenham."

- Souness

Insightful stuff.

Spurs record against the top 6 is awful, does that mean they are shite?

Guest neesy111

Impressive that the touchline reporter is even worse than Hudson. Didn’t think it would be possible.

He sounds like a right dork.