Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest neesy111

A talk in with Bally and quinny tonight. 2 big white British patriots who will talk about how much they hate the mags. Imagine them 2 as your club legends man  :lol:

Quinn is irish.

Also, I suspect quinn will get asked about Ellis Short a lot.

A talk in with Bally and quinny tonight. 2 big white British patriots who will talk about how much they hate the mags. Imagine them 2 as your club legends man  :lol:

Is it at a social club?  Hope Quinn isn’t driving home after.

Looking at Huddersfield's points tally this evening and got me thinking, this lot managed 7 points over a WHOLE SEASON. That's seriously impressive :lol:

That was just home games, their lowest ever was 15 across the season. Derby have the record with 11.

Guest chopey

I went for a pint with my Sunderland mate today and he wouldn't even talk about the match tomorrow, says he feels so stressed he feels sick.

Guest godzilla

I went for a pint with my Sunderland mate today and he wouldn't even talk about the match tomorrow, says he feels so stressed he feels sick.

Hope he’s totally gutted tomorrow

Ha ha! That reiver is so deluded. Claimed they could take 60k plus to wembo despite them only ever filling the shit tip for NUFC and take that  :lol: :idiot2:

Some seriously bitter deluded people on that board like. One huge inferiority complex towards all things Newcastle and it's going to be glorious seeing it get even worse/better over the coming years

Ha ha! That reiver is so deluded. Claimed they could take 60k plus to wembo despite them only ever filling the s*** tip for NUFC and take that  :lol: :idiot2:

Some seriously bitter deluded people on that board like. One huge inferiority complex towards all things Newcastle and it's going to be glorious seeing it get even worse/better over the coming years

How has the penny never dropped that they are 10% of the club and place that Newcastle is.  Do they not sit in there half empty stadium in league 1 watching lee Barry cattermole as there star player and litter blowing  all over the pitch whilst getting crapped on by seagulls and think hold on we are a joke here.

Or realise that they have finished in the top 10 3 times in about 50 years  :lol:. Can't compare to Newcastle in any aspect yet they drive themselves mad thinking they can. Mental

It's true though. Their money in is higher but their money out is substantially higher due to former premiership contracts. In 2 years when all the premiership contracts end and they only have post championship players on the books is when their financial gain will kick in. Its why i've said a few times staying put in L1 for a season or so wouldn't be a bad thing, if they go up this season those hangers on all get a nice pay bump and still aren't good enough for the division sucking huge funds out of the club when they need to strengthen most.

Guest godzilla

Ha ha! That reiver is so deluded. Claimed they could take 60k plus to wembo despite them only ever filling the s*** tip for NUFC and take that  :lol: :idiot2:

How has the penny never dropped that they are 10% of the club and place that Newcastle is.  Do they not sit in there half empty stadium in league 1 watching lee Barry cattermole as there star player and litter blowing  all over the pitch whilst getting crapped on by seagulls and think hold on we are a joke here.

Or realise that they have finished in the top 10 3 times in about 50 years  :lol:. Can't compare to Newcastle in any aspect yet they drive themselves mad thinking they can. Mental

Probably the other way round tbf

Another cup final coming up for them this afternoon. Probably amassing in their 10’s at Greys Monument prior as a sign of still being being a massive club marra.

Looking at Huddersfield's points tally this evening and got me thinking, this lot managed 7 points over a WHOLE SEASON. That's seriously impressive :lol:

That was just home games, their lowest ever was 15 across the season. Derby have the record with 11.

My bad, thought that sounded too tragic to be true. Derby's 11 where they took 4 points of us that season, that was painful

I think the 6.57 crew would wipe the fucking floor with reiver and all his old bouncer mates the stupid old cunt that he is

You reap what you sow in Sunderland will they be his words when Nissan fucks off because of the brexiteers and everyone ends up on the dole

Imagine being that angry about the idea of a football match being a nice family event. How dare they they are an opportunity to get furious, should racist abuse and commit the odd sex crime on the way home

Guest chopey

I think the 6.57 crew would wipe the fucking floor with reiver and all his old bouncer mates the stupid old cunt that he is

You reap what you sow in Sunderland will they be his words when Nissan fucks off because of the brexiteers and everyone ends up on the dole

Harsh and totally untrue