Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Even if they do go up it's going to a tough season in the championship. 3 relegated prem teams to deal with, teams previously relegated may have sorted themselves out for a push.  Then all the other teams in and round the current play off spots looking to get promoted.  I really wouldn't fancy being in that slog.

They're fucked either way iyam. 

Some of their geriatric wannabe hoolies post regular threads glorying in their escapades which are bound to attract the attention of other club's nutters and then when said nutters inevitably respond they act all surprised and full of moral indignation? ?

Some of their geriatric wannabe hoolies post regular threads glorying in their escapades which are bound to attract the attention of other club's nutters and then when said nutters inevitably respond they act all surprised and full of moral indignation? ?

This exactly Renowned for their fans bad behaviour yet so quick to condemn others

They’ve chucked flares, fans invaded pitches and laid hands on players. Pelted coins at their own boxes etc. And still they can’t see their own fickleness.

There’s a quote on the smb about Portsmouth fans celebrating their goal aggressively! :mike:

How many times have these lead and not won this season?

It’s important they don’t finish 5th. They’ll get close to a sell out for their home leg, if that’s second the opposition might not handle it. If the Second Leg is away I could see them tripping up.

Just been reading the chronicles explanation of how the play offs work. Said 3rd and 4th place would be home in the 2nd leg. As it stands Sunderland  would go to Charlton  1st leg, I think. Thought that might have been on the day we're  at Fulham but chron said the ELF, the clubs  and police decide the order of play. Police might not fancy us both in London  on  the  same day.

Our game will be on the Sunday, theirs will be on the Saturday.

I assumed 3rd v 6th would be 1st up on Saturday then 4th v 5th would be Sunday but maybe not.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/league-one-play-offs-semi-16186747

These can always be relied on  :lol:

Reading RTG war stories is so entertaining like “Pompey were giving it the bigun but a couple of sunlun heard and let’s put it this way Pompey  couldn’t run fast enough”

“Few of our lads were getting stuck right in versus a few hundred Coventry”. They just talk absolute unmitigated shit

Even if they do go up it's going to a tough season in the championship. 3 relegated prem teams to deal with, teams previously relegated may have sorted themselves out for a push.  Then all the other teams in and round the current play off spots looking to get promoted.  I really wouldn't fancy being in that slog.

Maybe, but you're over estimating the championship imo. Look at Blackburn this season. Comfortable mid table after promotion.

Sheffield United were down there for quite a while mind. Leeds have been out of the Premier League for 15 years, then there’s the Charltons, Portsmouths, Blackburns, Boltons, Nottingham Forests & Sheff Weds who’ve been out of the top flight for ages.

Sheffield United were down there for quite a while mind. Leeds have been out of the Premier League for 15 years, then there’s the Charltons, Portsmouths, Blackburns, Boltons, Nottingham Forests & Sheff Weds who’ve been out of the top flight for ages.

Throw in Coventry, Ipswich,Portsmouth and Derby too

They're f***ed either way iyam. 

Maybe, but you're over estimating the championship imo. Look at Blackburn this season. Comfortable mid table after promotion.

Pub leyge marra

Although they're little more than average third division in playing quality, so would really struggle in the second division with what they've got, it was financially I meant. Cattermole and co will continue to drain whatever level of income they have and it's becoming obvious that the pair of bluffers running the club are not going to put their hands in their pockets.

Ellis Short for all his faults was prepared to spend money and keep them going.

Guest covmag

My heart bleeds for the fuckers.

They will get on to a stable footing but they could very soon become a complete irrelevance to us very soon, it was all geared to going up, if they fuck it up they could be down division 3 for a while, however if they go up it could cripple them unless it gets flogged unless they fluke a mid table place, how long will the resident brexiteers put up with that?

It’s all hilarious and win win  O0

Tramps