Butt Out?

Guest BooBoo

trust me,if luque could play 5 min in any formation,roeder won't play with it..

what makes me sick is that roeder said  he never gives up on his players,that will be POOR MANAGMENT!!

then he is more willing to give ANY player a chance besides luque,so u can't see troisi,carroll,or anyone getting their debuts tommorw..

:roll:

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

what makes me sick is that roeder said he never gives up on his players,that will be POOR MANAGMENT!!

then he is more willing to give ANY player a chance besides luque,so u can't see troisi,carroll,or anyone getting their debuts tommorw..

Luque has got his chance and didnt caught it...beside that you dont know how he is acting in training. Maybe some of the youngsters impress more than him. Wouldnt suprise me.

what makes me sick is that roeder said  he never gives up on his players,that will be POOR MANAGMENT!!

With the posts you make, you'd think you actually are Albert Luque.

It would certainly lend credence to all those claims he's not making an effort to learn the language. 

It would certainly lend credence to all those claims he's not making an effort to learn the language. 

That's a f*cking pathetic, ignorant comment. I bet he speaks your native language better than you do his.

Guest TheOrder

That's a f*cking pathetic, ignorant comment. I bet he speaks your native language better than you do his.

Christ.

what makes me sick is that roeder said he never gives up on his players,that will be POOR MANAGMENT!!

I assume this was a joke. I suppose it's funny.

Who's whooshing who here?  :confused: