UEFA CUP: who will make it tonight?

Guest stormrider

Guest stormrider

We now sit comfortably at the top of the pile... Who would you like to accompany us to the higher stages and who do you think will?

Celta in second, Fener in 3rd.

Palermo out on Goal difference

Potential opponents for us from the groups that finished tonight are: PSG, Zulte Waregem and Feyenoord

Defo wonna avoid PSV, prefer to avoid Feye

they've both been pretty awful this season in their respective leagues, esp PSG. I wouldn't fear facing either tbh

Potential opponents for us from the groups that finished tonight are: PSG, Zulte Waregem and Feyenoord

Defo wonna avoid PSV, prefer to avoid Feye

they've both been pretty awful this season in their respective leagues, esp PSG. I wouldn't fear facing either tbh

My mistake!!! i wrote psV....but just realised its psG.... yep i'd take any of them 3.

They are all 3rd place teams in their groups??? 

Only 4 of the groups were done tonight, other 4 tomorrow, and we can't play Fener because they're in our group (we could play them in the round after next though provided we both win), so that's why there's only 3 listed

They are all 3rd place teams in their groups??? 

Only 4 of the groups were done tonight, other 4 tomorrow, and we can't play Fener because they're in our group (we could play them in the round after next though provided we both win), so that's why there's only 3 listed

Cheers, mate. 

PSG are shite, if we get them in a later round (they finished second), i'd be dead chuffed.

But they won't - they'll get hammered by a Champions League outfit.

Shit you're right, UEFA must have changed it on their site that because it's only on Goal Difference they're 2nd.

So it's Feyenoord, Hapoel Tel-Aviv or Zulte Waregem we can face so far.

A draw against Zulte Waregem would be great. We'd be as good as certain to qualify for the next round and I could go to another European away game. By the way, Zulte Waregem won't be playing in their own stadium cause it's too small. So far they've played all of their European home games this season in Ghent but for the next round they will probably play in the stadium of Club Bruges.