Man Utd get Work Permit for Dong Fangzhou

Minhosa

If you persist to think that Rossi is a terrible overrated footballer so be it.

I've seen nothing to refute my claim.

Delima thought we should sign him for £10 million even before he came here tbh.

Aye, along with the rest of Man Utd's academy side. :lol:

Spector for £2 million or something close to that :lol:

He is the best striker for China but, not good enough for a bench in Man U.

A decent backup with good physical ability but terrible finishing.

The only player in China that's worth a go is the China captain Zheng Zhi, who can play anywhere on the field.

didnt manure have a tie up with a belgium club as a feeder club?

Yes they did, Royal Antwerp, and it's the easiest way of bypassing work permit problems.  ManUtd have with Antwerp, Chelsea have it with Westerlo and PSV, Arsenal are on the verge of tying up with Beveren again and Spurs are close to agreement with Brugge or possibly Brussels.  I don't think it will be long before every club with ambition will have linked up with one or two clubs.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=436018&CPID=8&clid=6&lid=&title=Brugge+claim+Spurs+talks

Club Brugge manager Marc Degryse has confirmed the Belgian club have been holding talks with Tottenham regarding a possible cooperation.

The North London club are keen to extend their roots across the continent, and view the Belgian side as a potential avenue to bringing the best young African talent to the Premiership.

Technical director Damien Comolli has been restless in his pursuit of young foreign talent since arriving in North London, and any deal with the club Spurs beat 3-1 in the Uefa Cup earlier this season would offer a fastrack to EU passports for foreign starlets.

Manchester United enjoy a similar arrangement with Royal Antwerp, whilst Chelsea have a close relationship with both Westerlo and PSV Eindhoven of Holland.

Arsenal ended a long-term agreement with Beveren earlier in the year, but former Sheffield Wednesday midfielder Degryse has now revealed that Spurs could be the latest Premiership side to extend their influence in Belgium after meeting with the London club in the past few days.

"We are supposed to fit in their plans for the long term," Degryse told Gazet van Antwerpen.

"Tottenham wants to use us to give players from their African academies a chance."

Degryse has also spoken with West Ham and Fulham, but Tottenham look to be at the forefront of the club's plans for a Premiership cooperation.

"These were exploratory meetings, these contacts have to be more concrete," Degryse added in regard to Fulham and The Hammers.

Spurs are also talking to Zaglebie Lubin in Poland and FC Brussels as I mentioned a couple of weeks ago.  Comolli has agreed/is agreeing Academies in Ivory Coast, Ghana, Guinea and Nigeria.  He has the means to produce players, he now wants somewhere to put them whilst waiting for work permit qualification.  I also understand he wants agreements with clubs in Argentina and Brazil also, but very little progress has been made so far.

I don't think it will be long before every club with ambition will have linked up with one or two clubs.

Another sly dig from Jol.

I thought that, the cocknose!  :lol:

Just a typical snide comment you expect form him.

I don't think it will be long before every club with ambition will have linked up with one or two clubs.

Fully expect Newcastle to have an agreement or two in due course.

Unless they haven't got any ambition bluesleep.gif

If Newcastle are prepared to part with the thick end of £30m to buy Owen and Martins, I would have thought that showed plenty of ambition.  Don't you agree? 

If Newcastle are prepared to part with the thick end of £30m to buy Owen and Martins, I would have thought that showed plenty of ambition.  Don't you agree? 

Perhaps you'll want to remember that when you're having your sly digs.

Perhaps you'll want to remember that when you're having your sly digs.

No matter what's written, you'll always think there's a sly dig somewhere.  Just looking for a reason to be argumentative I suppose.